Looking for Experienced Goose Egg Hatchers...

i don't want hatchery birds. and i have looked on the auction here for what feels like forever and NEVER see them.
sad.png

I usually sell American hatching eggs, but my list is already pretty full until 2013. Plus, I'm not sure I can honestly sell them Blue & Lavender when I'm pretty sure they are Creams and Blues. Only one real Lavender.

Anyhow, CTP only lay about every other day, so to collect a useful # of egg for hatching I need the hatcher to be located somewhat nearby. A 14 hour drive isn't quite going to make it. Does anyone know of an experienced hatcher nearby that I could beg and plead with?

P.S. They HAVE to be NPIP!!

Last edited:
BBB is in Hahira, GA i think. Not sure who else is or who would be willing.

Now you have got me all excited about this breed, especially since they can achieve flight once in a while. I'm NPIP (still waiting on my number, but i've been tested)
What shiny penny would it take to collect eggs over a 10 day period (5 eggs as you've stated) and send them up into Kansas? OR do you know anyone with a larger flock that would be willing to help spread this wonderful breed and sell me some eggs? (i think i have become an impulse buyer...
tongue.png
)

Last edited:
You need someone close by that has both an incubator and a hatcher. That way, a few eggs can go into the incubator at a time and then they get moved to the hatcher when they are ready for lock-down.

Back
Top Bottom