1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for fancy hatching eggs in So Cal

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by thomp119, Apr 16, 2012.

1. thomp119

thomp119 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2010
    North Tustin, CA
    Hello,

I am hatching chicks for my kindergarten class and would like to show the variations in egg colors and color of chicks. I would also like some variation in size (bantam) and feather type (polish top hat) as well. I have a 7 egg Brinsea Mini Eco Advance and would love to buy some of these types of eggs. I live in Orange Park Acres and the chicks will go to a fancy coop after our life cycle project is over. Please respond if you live in So Cal and have some fertile eggs of an interesting type of breed.

2. shanshan51

shanshan51 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2011
    Vacaville, CA
    We ship eggs if you are interested we have BLRW and Araucana

3. AlpineSpringsRanch

AlpineSpringsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2011
    I know of a place in Lancaster that has white crested black polish / silkies / easter eggers / sex links / sl wyandottes and blue, black, splash cochins as well as duck and turkey hatching eggs. PM me if you would like their web address. They are going to be a 2 hour drive from you and they don't ship.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by