Looking for future Black Rosecomb bantam breeders that ship day olds.

AilsVonHelson

Songster
11 Years
Nov 2, 2008
Orlando, FL.
Hi there everyone!
big_smile.png

I'm really interested in Black rose comb bantams for my next chicken purchase, I am looking for 4 (3 females, 1 male. If you can't sex them , it's ok.) babies from either show stock of atleast close to the standard for this breed.

I live in Orlando, Florida and i maybe be avalible for pick-up , if your in my area.. (I don't drive, so it's not a great chance i could.)

If your interested, post your prices + shipping prices.

I CANNOT hatch hatching eggs, sorry.
smile.png

I am readily available to be put on wait until September, I am not willing to wait passed that time.

Thanks again everyone!
tongue.png

why dont you try an online hatchery like mcmurray or idealpoultry or craigslist alot of home farmers really dont want to take a chance like that just sending a few chicks and todays sunday aot of people go to church i bet the answers will start pouring in after 4 good luck

Oh I understand.
smile.png
I'm looking for show quality stock for mid-september, I wanna be put on a waiting list early on in the year. There's no way i'd want to ship chicks in this type of weather

Im incubating some rosecomb eggs now and sending some eggs out on Thur. If you'd be interested in eggs, I can hook you up. If you are dead set on chicks, dixiechick has nice rosecombs as well. Maybe she could hatch and ship you some. I believe she lives SC or FL... can't remember. I might be able to hatch and ship as well but shipping will be around $50 ...you may not want to spend that.

Here's a pic of mine. My cockerel is still young and rosecomb tails take FOREVER to fill out completely
roll.png

100_3200.jpg

Im getting a few more hens from my original breeder, Curtis Geary... a member of the rosecomb federation this spring. Check out http://www.rosecomb.com/federation/members.html for breeders in your area. Sorry no one replied to you sooner but there are only 3 of us that I know of that breed rosecombs on here.
Good Luck!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom