looking for geese eggs and welsh harlaquen duck eggs and harlaquen quail eggs

frankthomas654

In the Brooder
Jan 3, 2017
hey guys im looking for geese eggs dosent metter what type as long as there fertile im also looking for welsh harlaquen duck hatching eggs and i want to trade some of my harlaquen quail eggs for some of somone elses i want a new blood line for my harlaquen quail

You're out of season for goose eggs - geese are seasonal layers, you're not likely to find eggs until next Spring.

And I just wanted to let you know that it's spelled "harlequin", not harlaquen. Just wanted to let you know because you're more likely to find what you're looking for if you spell it right when doing a search :)

hey guys im looking for geese eggs dosent metter what type as long as there fertile im also looking for welsh harlaquen duck hatching eggs and i want to trade some of my harlaquen quail eggs for some of somone elses i want a new blood line for my harlaquen quail

Where are you located? So people can point you in the right direction. I have the best luck on local poultry groups on Facebook. Geese are seasonal layers, but two of my silly Sebastopols just started laying now the beginning of November in Washington state!

Back
Top Bottom