Looking for ID's Please (Edited: New 6 day old pictures)

misty7850

Songster
11 Years
Apr 12, 2008
Fort Covington, NY
Looking for ID's from eggs I bought "Rainbow layers" online.

8794_1_front_view.jpg

8794_1_top_view.jpg

8794_3_font.jpg

8794_3_side.jpg

8794_2_front_view.jpg

8794_3_top.jpg

#4 (I believe this one is from my own Black Australorp)
8794_4_front.jpg

8794_4_side.jpg

8794_5_front.jpg

8794_5_side.jpg

8794_furry_footed_chick_3.jpg

8794_furry_footed_chick_4.jpg

8794_red_chick_1_1.jpg

8794_red_chick_1_2.jpg

8794_red_chick_2_4.jpg

8794_red_chick_2_2.jpg

Thanks in advance for your help. I did a search, but kept second guessing my on which breed they may be.

I had to edit, because the picture elfs got in my post and I ended up with #5's 2nd picture all over the place

Last edited:
Rainbow layers are just what the name implys !! Mixed breeds .... A couple of these have traits of Araucana , But they will have to get older to define . I think Rainbows can be an exciting , adventure !!!
smile.png
ALAN B . write to me if you wish ... (anyone)bebop@i10net .com

1-3 Are Barred
4 black Australorp
5 black sexlink
6 white or buff feather legged something
7 RIR, NHR, or red sexlink (something red)
8 looks likes the males in the red sexlink bend at TSC???

Misty i have a bunch of mystery chicks myself, i give up on trying to figure them out they are between 2-3 weeks at the moment and I am just going to wait and see what they turn out to look like in two months. I am finding it exciting seeing how they change as their feathers come in. I can tell alot of mine are EE mixes though, but i have some little banny's that are a complete mystery to me, and i am excited to see how everyone of my 15 mysteries turns out.

Quote:
Got any pic of your babies ?
I don't mind mystery chicks. But I have barred rock and Black Australorp chicks myself. I can get those eggs for free from my own birds.. I didn't think I was getting the same thing when I purchased eggs online
sad.png
idunno.gif

I was under the impression they were other breeds than mine.. Such is life.
Well anywho, I love all my babies, & Roo Boy and my hens too
big_smile.png

Last edited:
no i dont have any pic's of my babies on a digi camera at moment, my teenage cousin is still stashing my camera, and i have yet to over there and DEMAND it, lol. I'll be getting it this week for sure though and take pic's and post!

Back
Top Bottom