Looking for Infographic on chicken predators

KaseySnow

Songster
5 Years
May 17, 2018
Golden, Colorado
Hey Chicken friends! Once upon a time I came across a chart/infographic that was circulating around here on all of the different animals that like to eat chickens. Would anyone happen to have that on hand? It was a picture of some chickens in/near a coop and then a bunch of images of all of the various things that get at them. Everything from rats to dogs to bobcats to bears. I think maybe even humans were pictured, haha. Just asking as I'd like to save the image and pass it around. Thought if there was a chance of finding it anywhere, it would be here.

Here's another one. https://www.cacklehatchery.com/chicken-predators-infographic/

Although there is no BYC member more loyal than I, the BYC search function has never, ever, not once, worked for me. I google with outside search engines.
That makes me feel better, I definitely tried using the BYC search first, but no luck. I also looked with google and microsoft image search and couldn't find it, but maybe I'm just bad at stringing words together, haha.

Word combos are critical when doing a search. The more you do searches, the more you learn which words work to get what you need with the least effort. (Except here on BYC)

To get the info graphic, it worked the first time with Google to simply type in "poultry predators info graphic", (very straightforward), in the search line. Too bad the BYC Rube Goldberg search function is so useless. The site designers should be ashamed. (And don't get me started on the BYC Store and what a torture chamber it is.)

Oh wow, that is actually *incredible* helpful, thank you! I am in the process of advising a local park with chickens on how best to predator/rodent-proof their coop and run and was trying to explain all of this to them....a handy link for reference will be super useful for them to have!

Back
Top Bottom