Looking for instructions on beaded ornament covers

Zookeeper9000

Songster
12 Years
Mar 1, 2008
Gladstone MI
I am looking for instructions on those beaded ornament covers. Thanks I did a search for a free pattern but did not find the one I am looking for. Any help or ideas welcome thanks:D

By the way Hi everyone, I haven't been on in for every as it is an addiction for me LOL
roll.png

Thanks for the help

I make them, but I don't know where pics are. Matter of fact I've got some beads sitting here and I just haven't picked up my needle yet. I never use a pattern though I just mess with them till I fell like I'm on to something. I did have a pic up here, but don't see it in my uploads. hmmmm

What are you trying to do with them?

I hope to find a nice one and do some for gifts for my family like everyone else money is always tight for me and my family always wants something I make anyway. Thanks I was looking for a pattern as I have never seen one in person and I have to see one to do one without a pattern LOL

Maybe I can help. Hold on I might have something for you.

BTW I have made these for family for years. I also sell them, but last year just wasn't up to it. This year it's a must.

Sorry

Been beading since I was 4, so I just look and bead. LOL Eyes are getting too old for it lately though, so I don't do it almost daily like I used to.

If you can find a flat peyote pattern you like, bead that. Use it for the middle body and then net the top to fit it to the ornament. That's how I taught my grand daughters.

so blind I didn't see all my typos.

Last edited:
Thanks for that link best pics of them I have seen. I have beaded a lot but not in a long time. It is not easy with all the aurther and then the nerve damage in my hands but I will go slow and steady once I figure it out LOL

Quote:
Oh can I relate.

You'll get it. They are really really easy. You have to post pics when you get them done though.

I'm still staring at beads. Doubt I'll do anything tonight. I'm going cross eyed. LOL

Back
Top Bottom