Looking for mottled D Uccles eggs

jasonak

Chirping
13 Years
May 17, 2008
wasilla,AK
Hi
Im looking for mottled Duccles eggs,If any one knows where to get them or has them please let me know.
thanks

I have tons of them but , they are not seperated by breed yet. They are still in with my polish bantams.
We have about 1 more week on the new bantam mansion and we will have them seperated, give them a week or so to "pure up"
and we can get you some right on out.
We have some very nice ones, will tag on one of last years pics, havent taken any yet this year, but the white mottleing is much more present now in their second year.
Will try to get new oics this week end
Let me know if yall are interested, Should be for sale by the end of Feb
Thanks
Aubrey

couple of the adults at the old farm (have about 15 breeders now
bbbducce01.png

some of the chicks ( black and whites are the mottleds)
bbbchicks01.png

Quote:
Hi Jason,
I believe I sent you some last year , if You are the same Jason in Wasilla, AK.
I will have more as I mentioned, but I would advise you do your best to find some in the Pacific Northwest area, as shipping to AK from a lot of areas, just unfortunately doesnt work, just too far for sucessful egg shipping.
I will be glad to try again, but would have to advise you find some as close to you as possible.
Aubrey

P.S.
There is a guy in OR who sell very nice well shipped one, it's where half of mine came from, the others were GA show lines. If you would like, PM me and I will let you know how to get a hold of him, probley would be you best bet!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom