Looking for only 2-3 frizzle cochin eggs... anyone?

emandmikey

Songster
11 Years
Apr 30, 2008
Wake Forest, NC
Just looking for a few eggs for my broody girl to sit on... not sure if she'll stay broody or not, but only want a few eggs to try it out... She's a little Serama, so I am looking for bantam Cochin Frizzles if anyone has them!

Do you just want smallish eggs that may be frizzle or specifically frizzle cochin?
I can send you 3 or 4 of the my Mille Project eggs today, postage should be about $5 I think (I dont know your address)and my eggs are free. Go check my Mille project page...there are two mille fleur D'Uccle hens, two bantam Mille Cochin hens, and two silkie/cochin mix hens. The rooster is Mr. Frizzy, a Mille Fleur D'Uccle Frizzle.

Let me know - I'm going to town this afternoon to ship eggs!

Tina

PM me your address and I'll box them up and print your label right now!!

I'll have your amount in a bit!

Awesome, I love having Mr. Frizzy's babies hatch! I'm expecting some on Thursday - so far 100% fertility!! WOW!

Tina

Quote:
Silly you.....PM me and get on my list....check out my personal pages...its what I am about! Chickens!

There is no price for my eggs, sometimes people have added some to the postage, and my chickens have been known to get extra mealworms and yogurt!! In the future, I may ask some minimal amount for my expenses, but I am not a money monger...I just love poultry! I work full time to support my addiction! And I love to share it!

Tina

Oh, I do lose track of things though, so make sure I dont forget!!!

Ooh - I can't wait to get them! I'm hoping the girl will stay broody for me and hatch some little ones! Let me know as soon as you find out what shipping will be! Thanks so much for sharing! Em

Back
Top Bottom