Looking for opinions...Roos or Hens??

Op--your bird is an Easter egger rooster.

Kykid--your bird is too young to tell. Post again in 3-4 weeks, and it's really best to start you own thread to decrease confusion about what bird folks are talking about. and
welcome-byc.gif

Not sure if I have all hens or maybe a rooster or two. They are 7 weeks old now. I am new to raising chickens and am loving it! I have 10 in my flock.
1 rooster for sure and 6 older hens and 3 chicks. I am wondering about the gender of these chicks. Here is a picture of them. Any help would be appreciated.

Not sure if I have all hens or maybe a rooster or two. They are 7 weeks old now. I am new to raising chickens and am loving it! I have 10 in my flock.
1 rooster for sure and 6 older hens and 3 chicks. I am wondering about the gender of these chicks. Here is a picture of them. Any help would be appreciated.

I see you are new to BYC so WELCOME! But as stated above by the last poster it would be best to start your own thread on the sex of your chickens. Adding all these pics of other peoples birds gets very confusing and is not polite to the original poster.

Thank you everyone for the input! I come here to check for advice and read others postings before I even check my chicken books on hand...great site and helpful people! The chickens are going back today and coming home with some pullets in their place :)

Well, the 3 were all Cockerals (the other brabanter was a pullet), so the owner was switched them out for me with another Americauna and 2 Salmon Faverolle pullets. I'm really liking the Faverolles-they're very sweet so far! Again, thank you to all!

Back
Top Bottom