Looking for Orpingtons Chicks or Hens

olliefarms

Hatching
11 Years
Aug 24, 2008
We live in Putnam county (New York) and have just started out. We are looking for some Orpingtons. Let us know if you have any for sale.

Thanks
Amy

Last edited:
Quote:
i am setting some buff bitties today and they will hatch in 3 weeks, how many would you like. I can ship them to you. 3.50 a piece plus shipping good healthy birds

Plenty of Buff breeders in here....however a handful of Black Orps breeders in here and some Blue Orps breeders that have Black Orps in their flock would help you out.

Jody, SpeckledHen, BamaChicken, TuffoldHen, Yogiman and Miss Prissy are the ones you can contact here on BYC...Im certain there are a few more in here!

You can order Buff Orphs from Ideal Hatchery for about $2.69 each if I remember correctly. You can get 10 and the total including shipping would be about $36.00. They are usually in stock and may even be able to have them shipped to you on Wednesday if they have them available. They usually hatch on Tuesdays and ship on Wednesday and you would get them Friday or Saturday.

Jayare

We teamed up with a friend an placed an order for some Buff Orpingtons, some Brahmas and some Silver Lace Wyandottes and should be getting them towards the end of September.
Thank you for your help!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom