Looking for Peafowl eggs in Missouri

dustydeb59

Hatching
10 Years
Mar 7, 2009
New chick here. Cheep! Cheep! Looking for peafowl eggs or chicks near Lebanon, MO. Breed not important. Will purchase from out of state if shipping is reasonable. Prefer to pay through PayPal.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I'm not looking to breed them true or anything. I just love peacocks. Had a pair about twenty years ago but they apparently thought the wild turkey in the area were a nicer flock of peeps to be around, so they flew the coop.
he.gif
I was looking at another page with your pix on it. I was wondering what you use for your net roof and how well it holds up in winter? I plan to build a special run just for the peafowl I'll get this next time.
old.gif

Deb
frow.gif

Quote:
Depend where you are from, alot of breeders use toprite netting. But I use weld wire 2x2, because of the ice build up. Going to try the netting on my next breeder pens. I dont keep them in the breeder pens during the winter.

The runs should be at least 6 ft tall.

Ill take some from you to if you have some available and I have room later

New chickie here. Cheep! Cheep! Looking for peafowl and guinie eggs or chicks near Mechanicsville, MD Don't want but a few of each.. Going to build incubator soon. Will purchase from out of state if shipping is reasonable. Prefer to pay through PayPal.

Back
Top Bottom