109597_red20ruddy20shellduck.jpg

109597_witte_brandgans.jpg

109597_witte_canvasback.jpg

109597_witte_roodschouder2.jpg

109597_witte_pijlstaart.jpg

109597_zilver_ruddyduck.jpg

109597_witte_zaagbek.jpg

109597_witte_zaagbek1.jpg

I'll bite. Here's a few of my faves off the i-net.
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

71544_20030521021610.jpg

Ruddy-headed Goose

71544_654097875_21ded46db2_o.jpg

Black Swan

71544_plumed20whistling-ducks20with20an20albino20img_8142.jpg

Grass Whistling Duck

71544_11.jpg

Northern Shoveler

71544_2.jpg

Common Eider

71544_work49512841flat800x800070f.jpg

Wood Duck (Australian)

Thanx Dr.Todd,

if you would have any more please post them,

Your pictures are beautifull, all the rest of the vieuwers please follow Dr. Todds example,

Peacock

109597_zwarte_laysantaling.jpg

black laysanteal

109597_zilveren_roodkopeend.jpg

Silver Red Head

109597_eiderdesteller_bont.jpg

Steller's Eider pied

109597_imagescalnukk8.jpg

Opal Cackling Goose

109597_bonte_europese_smient.jpg

Pied European widgeon

109597_opaal_europese_slobeend.jpg

Opal Northern shoveler

The odds are against you when it comes to getting people to post mutation pics because as stated before, here in the U.S. we are limited on the number of mutations and most if not all have already been posted, meaning that most of the pictures of color mutations are going to have to come from breeders like lobo etc. that are in Europe, Canada, etc.

No problem, but you can't blame a guy for trying, i hoped there would be more mutations in the US, but there are also members from other countries,

hopefully they react

The odds are against you when it comes to getting people to post mutation pics because as stated before, here in the U.S. we are limited on the number of mutations and most if not all have already been posted, meaning that most of the pictures of color mutations are going to have to come from breeders like lobo etc. that are in Europe, Canada, etc.

Can you give us a list of all the mutations in the US? How do you know US breeders keep less mutations than European breeders?​

Simple power of observation, in the past two years i have racked up quit a bit of time on the internet looking through bird websites from breeders here in the U.S. and have a decent idea of what all we have here in the U.S..... now then back a few months ago i thought i was bound and determined to find a breeder of apricot mandarins, i know that it can happen here in the U.S. but when looking (always seem to appear when not looking
tongue.png
) i haven't came across any. but in the UK sites i came across and the pictures placed on another forum by people outside the U.S. it can be seen that they have a greater number of mutations for the number of birds in their collections and also a great variety in each species, ie. ringed teal, blond, silver, blue, orange, and (im sure theres more) that seem to also include many if not all the mutations present in the U.S.

that all being said, my point was about waterfowl mutations like the title of this topic stated. I am unfamiliar with pheasant, quail, & guinea mutations

Back
Top Bottom