Looking for polish or bantam Cochin eggs in Alabama!

Gerbil

Oh, Crazy!
13 Years
Jun 24, 2010
Hello, I'm looking to find someone local-ish (wouldn't mind a short road trip) who is selling either polish or bantam cochin eggs for pick up. I'm open to pretty much any color, would love to find bearded polish!

Just went through my second attempt at eBay eggs and twice in a row they were destroyed in the mail, so I've sworn off shipped eggs, at least for now 🙃

Thank you!

Hello, I'm looking to find someone local-ish (wouldn't mind a short road trip) who is selling either polish or bantam cochin eggs for pick up. I'm open to pretty much any color, would love to find bearded polish!

Just went through my second attempt at eBay eggs and twice in a row they were destroyed in the mail, so I've sworn off shipped eggs, at least for now 🙃

Thank you!
Have you tried your state thread?

Thank you!
I have bantam cochins but I live in Florida so I would have to ship them (I sell eggs on eBay so I've done it a lot) but I understand if you don't want to all the last few times I've ordered eggs the got here broken or none hatched but the people I ship them to always seem to have great luck with that

I have bantam cochins but I live in Florida so I would have to ship them (I sell eggs on eBay so I've done it a lot) but I understand if you don't want to all the last few times I've ordered eggs the got here broken or none hatched but the people I ship them to always seem to have great luck with that
Where abouts in Florida?(if you don't mind me asking! We go to Destin a bit, but I'm guessing you're probably further south). If I can't find any local, which isn't seeming super likely, I think I'll be reaching out 😅

I'm in Georgia but I live very close to the Alabama border. I have Bantam Cochin eggs but I'm not sure exactly how far away I would be from you. You can send me a PM if you are interested!

Where abouts in Florida?(if you don't mind me asking! We go to Destin a bit, but I'm guessing you're probably further south). If I can't find any local, which isn't seeming super likely, I think I'll be reaching out 😅
Yeah I'm nowhere near Destin that's like half a days drive almost 🙃

What part of AL are you in? I’m in Meridian, MS which is a little over 2 hours from Birmingham. I have bantam Cochins but they’re all mixed up for the winter. Erbody loving erbody. What kind of time frame are you looking at?

Back
Top Bottom