Looking for Polish/Silkie Eggs in Michigan

willjr02

Chirping
9 Years
Sep 21, 2010
I am looking for someone that has Polish and/or silkie eggs for sale that is located in Michigan. I ordered eggs online; however none of the eggs hatched, so I'd prefer to pick up rather than have them shipped.

If anyone does have eggs let me know! I am just north of the Lansing area. Thanks!

Awesome, thanks! I will try to get in touch with you in March or April sometime. What do you usually charge for about a dozen polish eggs?

Awesome, thanks! I will try to get in touch with you in March or April sometime. What do you usually charge for about a dozen polish eggs?
Sorry I missed your comment last fall
I have breeding pens set up:
White Crested: WC Blue Rooster on WC Cuckoo pullets (one frizzled in the pen)
Bearded BBS: Black rooster on Blue, Black, and Splash hens/pullets
$6 per dozen for local pickup

I have 2 breeding pens set up currently.
1) WC Blue Rooster with 5 smooth WC Cuckoos and one Frizzled WC Cuckoo
2) Bearded Blue/Black/Splash pen. Last week it was Black Rooster with 3 black, 3 blue, and 2 splash hens, now it is a Blue rooster with the same BBS hens. 2 of the Black hens are part white Crested

I have silkie sizzle and showgirl (naked neck) bantam chicken eggs available. Lots of fun colors if you want a fun variety! 99% fertility right now too

Back
Top Bottom