Does anyone know where I can get some Polishes?

Pastel the Rooster

Free Ranging
Apr 22, 2022
Southern Georgia
I’ve been looking for some Polishes to get so that I can add some new fancy chicks in my flock. I want them here before March, because I want them to be old enough for me to go on vacation in May and not worry about them. Blue or buff is preferred, but I like any color, as they are all pretty. I’ve look at Hoovers, Meyers, McMurray, Cackle, but none are what I’m looking for, ship date, chick minimum or gender wise. If anyone knows any other good places to get some Polish chicks, please let me know. I’m about an hour and an half away from Jaxonville, Florida. I’m willing to drive about an hour and a half to get them. Thanks.

I’ve been looking for some Polishes to get so that I can add some new fancy chicks in my flock. I want them here before March, because I want them to be old enough for me to go on vacation in May and not worry about them. Blue or buff is preferred, but I like any color, as they are all pretty. I’ve look at Hoovers, Meyers, McMurray, Cackle, but none are what I’m looking for, ship date, chick minimum or gender wise. If anyone knows any other good places to get some Polish chicks, please let me know. I’m about an hour and an half away from Jaxonville, Florida. I’m willing to drive about an hour and a half to get them. Thanks.
Ideal Poultry has Polish. They are in Tx, so close to Florida.

Ideal Poultry has Polish. They are in Tx, so close to Florida.
Thank you! I might have solved my problem. I’m thinking getting them from McMurray. Their minimum is 25 chicks, so I would just get some Dark Cornish hens, and maybe a White Rock to breed them, and also get my Polishes. That idea is still being formed, but I’ve been wanting some broilers for some time. I’ve processed some friends birds, but I’m not sure how I’d do processing birds I’ve known for a while. I think I’d be fine though.

Back
Top Bottom