Looking for polish, silkie, maran, sizzle hatching eggs

tinamommy727

In the Brooder
8 Years
Sep 30, 2011
Hello I am looking to add some new members to the flock, please let me know if you have any of these for sale, Looking for polish, silkie, maran or sizzle hatching eggs,

Thank you!

Hi, I have Polish and silkie eggs available. PM me if you are interested. I do have auctions , so you can look at some of my birds there. Deb

Hello I am looking to add some new members to the flock, please let me know if you have any of these for sale, Looking for polish, silkie, maran or sizzle hatching eggs,

Thank you!
Hi tinamommy727 we have black copper marans, wheaten marans, a chocolate variety package - blue, black/splash marans and silkies. Silkies are sold out for this week but you may ask me about week of 10/14. Orders are booked when we receive funds.
Here is a listing of all our ads https://www.backyardchickens.com/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/user_id/8875

Please contact me here, or if you are short on message space, feel free to contact us on our farm e mail [email protected]

Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

I have sizzle eggs and splash silkie eggs up for auction right now on the Just In Time auction thread. Page 184. Lots of pics and it ends tomorrow (10-9) AT 7PM

HELLO
I am looking for polish and silkies I like them all
I am a senior on limited funds
Do you have a egg that isn't as expensive as the others
A mixed dozen of anything
I would appreciate them.
Please don't tell me I like a surprise

Please tell me of the cost
When I can get them

My sister in Fla is sending a dozen of her mixed chicken eggs
We do this every year
She gets the$ 6.00 post office box ...wrap THE eggs in bubble wrap and the whole box ships for $ 6.00 they did great.
I will be waiting to hear from you. Thank you for your time. Pat
:D

This thread is a little old but happily I subscribed to it
smile.png
I am a senior on limited funds too! But we do have silkie eggs for sale as well as some other breeds which are listed in our listings. which you should be able to find by clicking this link. You can also click the silkies listing in my signature line. Great luck in your searches and have a blessed day. https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...lkie-eggs-ships-wk-of-2-24-located-in-georgia

Back
Top Bottom