Looking for pure bred hatching eggs Ship or located in Tennessee

ericbrbr

Songster
15 Years
Jun 28, 2008
Tennessee
Wanting to get back into chickens. Looking for hatching eggs. Incubator holds 240 so looking for small to large quantities. Interested in any pure breeds. Would like some bantams too. Would also be inetersted in chicks too.

Looking for True Rhode Island Reds, Buff Orpingtons, Barred Rocks, Speckled Sussex, Black Cuckoo Marans, Brahmas, etc.

Bantams- OEG, Modern game etc.

Please Post price and shipping and how many available also If anyone is in TN within driving distance even better.

East tn here blk copper, blue copper, and splash marans here in East TN 45.00 shipped or 30.00 you pick up 10+ the extras

Where are you located, anywhere close to Cookeville, Rockwood, Knoxville? Travel every week day to Rockwood for current job going on there So pickup may be possible. How many could have available at one time without them being over 10 days or so? Thanks again

Last edited:
I have Cuckoo and Blue Cuckoo Marans (always spelled with an s) and Blue Barred Rock pullets/hens covered by a Good Shepard Barred Rock Roo. You would get about 50/50 blue and black with each hatch. They are starting to lay but it may be a month or so before I have enough eggs.

I think I have about 5 pullets/hens in each pen, so when they get going good multiple dozens are available a week. You can check out my other breeds in my siggy... you never know what else yo might want. LOL

Marans are $25 a doz and $18 for each additional Doz. Rocks are $20 a doz and $15 for each additional Doz. We have a nephew that lives in Cookeville and comes to Nashville almost every week. If that would help I could send the egg via him to save some drive for you. Shipping in TN would be about $9 for the first doz and maybe $3 for each doz after that, just a guess but should be about right.

I can hatch them for you too if you prefer. Marans are $6 each and Rocks are $4 each straight run.

So your located in nashville? What if someone wanted large quanities would price be any better? I can load 20 dozen at one time but usually like to add around 6 or 7 dozen weekly this way I have chicks every week. Might could pickup and not worry with shipping if that is the case I dont mind eggs being a week or so old. I have had great success with non shipped eggs as old as 10 days. Never attempted anything older than that.

So your located in nashville? What if someone wanted large quanities would price be any better? I can load 20 dozen at one time but usually like to add around 6 or 7 dozen weekly this way I have chicks every week. Might could pickup and not worry with shipping if that is the case I dont mind eggs being a week or so old. I have had great success with non shipped eggs as old as 10 days. Never attempted anything older than that.

My prices have a discount for additional dozens. When everyone is laying I can have maybe 3 doz of each a week.

I could send you a small amount (a dozen or less) of some oegb after my last spring show which is Feb. 16-17. I've got lemon blue and red brown right now. I'll probably have a few more varieties as I'm looking for more show prospects. The brown red eggs are from a pullet that got Reserve Variety at my last show and the rooster won his class. The lemon blue pullet is going to her first show tomorrow and the cockerel will go to his first next month. I won't have enough to send a dozen of each variety, but could send some of each. PM if interested.

Back
Top Bottom