Looking for quality Jersey Giant, Brahma, Wyandotte, and Cornish (not cross)

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by BrodieG, Mar 23, 2012.

1. BrodieG

BrodieG Out Of The Brooder

Mar 22, 2012
    We are starting our flock and we need hatching eggs. Looking for quality Large birds! Jersey Giant, Brahma, Wyandotte, and Cornish (not cornish cross). Would like at least a dozen of each. Let me know price please and when they will be ready to ship.

If anyone is into gardening I could trade giant pumpkin seeds of excellent genetics. I hold the state record in Louisiana (many people told me not to waste my time because they "dont grow there") for the largest pumpkin, 828 pounds. I have crosses with seeds from 1600+ pound pumpkins.
    If not then I can pay with dollars of course.

Thanks,
    Brodie

2. Abacus

Abacus Out Of The Brooder

I have LF Buff Brahma Eggs for $20 a dozen if you are interested. It would be $15 in shipping so total would be $35 for a dozen eggs. Or you can get a few dozen to save on shipping. I get about a dozen eggs a day from them and they are a wonderful breed!!!

3. Joycats

Joycats Chillin' With My Peeps

I have black Jersey Giant hatching eggs, $24 per doz plus $15 shipping.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    HOT2Pot has the Buff and dark Brahmas and Blrw's .
    I have the Blue Jersey Giants and BLRW's.

5. bigdawg

bigdawg AA Poultry

Jun 28, 2009
    middle tenn
    i have show quality light Brahmas. large frame, not bantams. 20.00 a dozen plus 15.00 for shipping. i always send extras.

6. chickened

chickened Overrun With Chickens

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    I have Dark Cornish LF excellent lines and Jersey Giants from excellent lines. PM me for prices and pictures.

7. dracoe19

dracoe19 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2011
    Warrenton, Virgina
    I have show quality Silver Laced Wyandottes $40 a dozen with extras. I have pictures of the parent stock on my website. 6 of my wyandottes are strait from Foleys blood line.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by