1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for ring-necked pheasants in Massachusetts or nearby

Discussion in 'Pheasants and Partridge (Chukar)' started by wildlifecare, Nov 29, 2014.

1. wildlifecare

wildlifecare New Egg

Nov 25, 2014
    Hello Everyone!
    We are looking for ring-necked pheasants to buy in the area. We have a great and secure pen for them. We recently lost our male to a native predator (most likely raccoon). Now, after doing some pen renovations, we are ready to take some in. Please let me know if you have any leads!
    Thank you!
    CT

2. deserthotwings

deserthotwings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2011
    Queen Creek AZ
    Don't know where you are located but check Craigslist.com for your Ringnecks. They are very easy to locate anywhere. You might also consider a state permit that is necessary to process them in almost all states. And is very inexpensive (compared to a fine). Good Luck with your birds.

3. deserthotwings

deserthotwings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2011
    Queen Creek AZ
    Try calling Jack Kepler @ 860-535-1126. He has several types of pheasants for sale in your area, including Ringnecks.

4. Tony K T

Tony K T Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    New Hampshire
    There is a meeting of the Northeastern Avicultural Society(NAS) in Westfrod,Ma next sun the 7th of Dec.It starts at 8:00am.Go to www.neasociety.com for info and directions.
    In N.H.,Tony.

5. wildlifecare

wildlifecare New Egg

Nov 25, 2014
    Thank you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by