Looking for Rooster utencils for the table

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 2468Chickensrgr8, Sep 17, 2012.

1. 2468Chickensrgr8

2468Chickensrgr8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    Ontario
    Good Morning fellow chicken fanatic's!...wow its been awhile since I posted ...
    I need some help finding something and was hoping someone on this forum can help me .
    A couple years ago I bought two box's of " Rooster" silverware/dinnerware/flatware/utencils from JC Penny in Portland,Oregon. ( First thing I did when we got off the plane !!! ) Someone on here had posted it. I love my Rooster flatware!!! But I am slowly loosing pieces....probably in the compost pile....or someone has thrown them out accidently ...or in my teenagers room ...scarey .....so I am on the hunt for more!!!!!! Its silverware with the rooster at the bottom and a couple flowers on each piece.I am looking for a store web site to order a box or two from . Earlier on this year I noticed J C Penny does not sell them anymore !!! AHHH! Hope someone can point me in the right direction . Thank you!

2. 2468Chickensrgr8

Nov 7, 2007
    Ontario
    No thats not it...but if I cannot find the same pattern I will look into that one ...thanks so much ...

3. Highlander

Highlander Tartan Terror

Oct 1, 2008
    Prague
    I bet it's this one! http://www.replacements.com/webquote/PFFDAY.htm#6563673

Sadly they don't seem to have any of it. I've checked ebay too and there's none there either but at least you know the manufacturer and can actively search for it now I guess. You can also register with the site linked above and they'll send you updates if they get any in stock.

4. 2468Chickensrgr8

Nov 7, 2007
    Ontario
    Yes that the one !!!....I know I have been looking high and low for them!!! I think they stopped making them ....I truely appreciate you lookin' for me ! Have a wonderful day!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by