1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking For Show Photos

Discussion in 'Exhibition, Genetics, & Breeding to the Standard o' started by I Love Layers, Aug 18, 2016.

1. I Love Layers

I Love Layers Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2015
    Middle of Nowhere
    I'm looking for photos of the following breeds and colors. The birds have to be bred to the SOP, and be clean.

Silver Laced Wyandotte
    LF Blue Frizzle Cochin
    Silver Spangled Appenzeller Spitzhauben
    La Fleche
    Buckeye
    Cuckoo Maran
    Blue Hen of Delaware
    Black Java
    Silver Campine
    Rhode Island White

Thanks!!

2. I Love Layers

Apr 25, 2015
    Middle of Nowhere
    Still looking for lots of pictures

3. cgmccary

cgmccary Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    NE Alabama
    My La Fleche.

Cockerel below two photos won CH Continental in both (double) Shows at Lima, OH in 2016 & Reserve CH Large Fowl in one of the shows:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and the Cock below won Reserve CH Large Fowl, CH Continental at show in Alabama in February 2016; Reserve CH Continental at the Chattahoochee show in Newnan , GA in February & Reserve CH Continental at Lucasville in May 2016

[​IMG]

and this cockerel below was Reserve CH Continental in Knoxville in December 2015.[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. cgmccary

cgmccary Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    NE Alabama
    Best of Breed Buckeye at Ohio National 2012 (about 40 Buckeyes in the show):
    [​IMG]

This Buckeye male (below) of mine, as a cockerel, won CH American Class, CH Large Fowl and CH Land Fowl at Jefferson, GA show in January, 2012 (and 18 Buckeyes in the show to boot). He won Reserve Grand CH of the Show, CH Large Fowl, CH Land Fowl, CH American Class as a cock in February 2013. He is 3 years old here and he is still fertile and running around today.

[​IMG]

This Buckeye cockerel I never showed but sold him to a friend who took him to a show and won CH American class. I always liked him and should not have sold him.

[​IMG]

This cockerel of mine won Reserve CH American Class at the 2014 APA National Meet in Knoxville, TN. There were 190+ shown in the American Class at this show.

[​IMG]

This Buckeye pullet below (NOT MINE) was RB at Ohio National in 2012 (I took the photo):

[​IMG]

Hope these help you in whatever you are gathering photos for.

1 person likes this.
  5. I Love Layers

Apr 25, 2015
    Middle of Nowhere
    Thanks!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by