Looking For Show Photos

I Love Layers

Crowing
5 Years
Apr 25, 2015
I'm looking for photos of the following breeds and colors. The birds have to be bred to the SOP, and be clean.

Silver Laced Wyandotte
LF Blue Frizzle Cochin
Silver Spangled Appenzeller Spitzhauben
La Fleche
Buckeye
Cuckoo Maran
Blue Hen of Delaware
Black Java
Silver Campine
Rhode Island White

Thanks!!

My La Fleche.

Cockerel below two photos won CH Continental in both (double) Shows at Lima, OH in 2016 & Reserve CH Large Fowl in one of the shows:

and the Cock below won Reserve CH Large Fowl, CH Continental at show in Alabama in February 2016; Reserve CH Continental at the Chattahoochee show in Newnan , GA in February & Reserve CH Continental at Lucasville in May 2016

and this cockerel below was Reserve CH Continental in Knoxville in December 2015.

Best of Breed Buckeye at Ohio National 2012 (about 40 Buckeyes in the show):

This Buckeye male (below) of mine, as a cockerel, won CH American Class, CH Large Fowl and CH Land Fowl at Jefferson, GA show in January, 2012 (and 18 Buckeyes in the show to boot). He won Reserve Grand CH of the Show, CH Large Fowl, CH Land Fowl, CH American Class as a cock in February 2013. He is 3 years old here and he is still fertile and running around today.

This Buckeye cockerel I never showed but sold him to a friend who took him to a show and won CH American class. I always liked him and should not have sold him.

This cockerel of mine won Reserve CH American Class at the 2014 APA National Meet in Knoxville, TN. There were 190+ shown in the American Class at this show.

This Buckeye pullet below (NOT MINE) was RB at Ohio National in 2012 (I took the photo):

Hope these help you in whatever you are gathering photos for.

Back
Top Bottom