Looking for silkie hatching eggs!

ClinesSilkies

In the Brooder
Dec 5, 2018
Hi we are looking to get started with some silkie hatching eggs, can anyone give any recommendations? I was trying to contact Rubynala97 but I dont know how to direct message! Haha!

I got eggs from Glamorous chicken hobby farm (facebook page). Couldn't be happier. Best hatch all summer and birds are amazing. Very glad I went to her. I don't know that she will have any available right now but maybe. You can always IM her!

Rubynala97 has awesome hatching eggs. I have purchased several times and get above 85% hatch each time. The birds are really high quality. If you can get in touch, i would highly recommend.

Hi we are looking to get started with some silkie hatching eggs, can anyone give any recommendations? I was trying to contact Rubynala97 but I dont know how to direct message! Haha!
I've got silkie hatching eggs if you want them shipped I have a great shipping rate with success of hatch just send me your zip code and let me know how many you want if interested

Everyone, please be aware that cooleo is not a reliable seller. This thread documents one BYC member's experience with hatching eggs from this seller and their subsequent response. I encourage you to look into their post history and their trade rating before giving them any money. Please ask for photos of the breeding stock and cross reference them with google. A reliable breeder should have photos.

Back
Top Bottom