Looking for some Red Goldens

Takeylla

Songster
Oct 8, 2018
USA, South Carolina
69B13CF0-54C4-4678-8380-409DC4705E77.jpeg
8AB9AAE1-60F3-4099-A271-C7965E33BF5D.png
I’m looking for a pair of unrelated pure (not redGolden mix with Lady Amherst) (or any other mixes, b/c I might breed them in the future) and if there’s any in need of a home what better way to find them and give them a new home. I’ve been interested in them for a few years now and think I’m finally ready. I might even get 2 unrelated pairs to sell unrelated offspring in the future as well. So if anyone has any let me know I’m interested, and I’m also willing to buy a pair form someone, an adult or juvenile pair is what I’m looking for, I still need to build the pen but I figured I’d go searching for a pair while the enclosure is being built, also if this helps to where I live is South Carolina btw. These are some drawings of Goldens I’ve done just thinking about them in school. :)

I found my goldens through a website called gumtree. You post adds on the site for what your selling, I've located many breeders through it. I don't know if you have anything like that in America, but that's one option. Hope you can find some.

Thank you and I was interested in impeyans to but they were to expensive for my budget, the other name for them are Himalayan monal right?
Yes.
But then again the pair I found was like $600+ and high school me was like, I can’t afford that bird
I sell my yearling pairs for $400. $600 is probably a proven breeder pair.

Back
Top Bottom