Looking for someone that sells fert. eggs etc in Indiana

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sueg6255, May 5, 2008.

1. sueg6255

sueg6255 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    LaGrange County
    I live up in NOrth east Indiana. Would like to find a person who has different fert. eggs for sell.

2. 1924vanhorn

1924vanhorn Out Of The Brooder

May 7, 2007
    I am in NJ. I have a huge flock of Barred Rocks, RIRs, BO and Pekin ducks that all day fertile eggs. Let me know if you are interested. I can be reached at [email protected]

Thanks!

3. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    Small world-I'm in NJ too. I have pure blue Andalusian eggs ready to sell for $25 shipped. Also a mixed flock of mostly EEs and some Turkens, with lots of brown egg layer hens in the pen too.A dozen of these eggs would be $20 shipped. I also have duck eggs ready to ship too. Blue Swedes, Cayugas, and mixes of the two. They are all together and would sell for $25 shipped.

You can email me or PM me if interested. I ship Priority Mail and it has been taking 2 days. I've had great success with shipping eggs so far.
    Lisa

4. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    I know someone here in Bedford with alot of mixed breeds and someone in Nashville with all varieties of pure marans.Its a bit of a drive from northern IN but maybe they could mail em.

5. jebrab

jebrab Out Of The Brooder

Jan 30, 2007
    Southeastern Indiana
    I live in Indiana and I have blue/black/splash orpingtons and Ameraucana's (not easter eggers) mainly blue eggs. They are $20.00 including shipping.

Thanks!
    Jane

6. danrut101

danrut101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    I have White Silkies, RI Reds, RI Whites, NH Reds, Easter Eggers(both white and mixed), Rouen Ducks and Pekin Ducks. $25/dozen on the chickens. This includes shipping. PM me and I'll get you some pics of the ones you are interested in.

Danny D

7. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I have bantam cochin, silkies, OEGBs, mixes, standard brahmas, cochins, naked necks and polish. $15, includes shipping, but if you come here, you can have them! I also have turkey & duck eggs.

8. sew4beans

sew4beans Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2007
    I have pure Buff Orpingtons, and then mixed breed that are half Buff or half Barred Rock. Which seems I am hatching more barred rock than the other. But I am still working at figuring out this new incubator too. I am close to Rochester.

9. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    If you want something really different and nice looking, I have black La Fleche, check them out on feathersite.com .
    I have almost 2 doz eggs, 30.00 for them all and shipping is included....................

10. chickenhawk

chickenhawk Out Of The Brooder

I work in Fremont In. Ive got some wyandottes I posted a pic on a thread about a week ago.
    Ed

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by