Looking for specific geese

Carrosaur

Songster
8 Years
Mar 8, 2014
Nashville, TN
Hi everyone!

It's been a long time since I've really posted anything on the goose forum, it was hard after Pear died to even come on. I didn't want to talk about geese or even look at them.

Kiwi was alone for a while before we got a new goose, Charlotte, they both now live at our pond on our farm with a fence and barbed wire and hot wire and predator lights. They are very happy together.

My grandmother has a pong on her property in Georgia and she wants me to raise her up some geese that are as nice as Pear was and bring them down in the winter. I agreed, but I'm having trouble finding one hatchery with all of the geese I need/she wants.

I'm looking for a Giant Dewlap Toulouse, a Pomeranian, an American Buff, a Production Toulouse goose, and an American Blue goose. The Blue is really what is killing me, so far the only hatchery who has them Is Holderread and they dont have the rest that I need, I was thinking of ordering all of mine from Ideal and then one from Holerread, but they only allow a minimum of four birds and they arent available until April.

If you all know of any hatcheries that have all of these geese PLEASE tell me!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom