Looking for Western NY breeders?

looks like you have a lot of them. How many do you have? We have a leghorn my daughter hatched in school (that started it!) two white silkies, 3 RIR, 1 Brahma, and a silkie brahma mix...right now they all lay every day but the Brahma has only given a few eggs

I have 4 ees 4 wyandottes 3 barred rocks, 3 opringtons 6 silkies,1sex link, a maran mix, a black copper maran,2 amberlinks and a speckled sussex lol i have wyandotte eggs in my bator as well lol

I'm looking for chickens come spring to. I'm looking for black australorps but I will take any heavy breed dual purpose layer and my FIL is going to be looking to get some bantams (he hasn't decided on a specific breed yet). I will probably end up placing an order come spring for chicks, not sure who I'm ordering from yet. We also plan on raising some meat birds as well.

I'm looking for chickens come spring to. I'm looking for black australorps but I will take any heavy breed dual purpose layer and my FIL is going to be looking to get some bantams (he hasn't decided on a specific breed yet). I will probably end up placing an order come spring for chicks, not sure who I'm ordering from yet. We also plan on raising some meat birds as well.

I plan on doing meaties this spring as well i did last spring and it was amazing lol. I cant say i have BA i sold mine. Lol i have Barred Rocks hens and Black copper maran hen I wanna sell before spring so my new chicks that will be hatching in two week have room for them lol

Any one know of any good breeders in WNY? Chautuaqua co. area? I would like to locate some EE for spring? let me know what you know, that would be some help
I should have some by spring. I have pullets that I'm waiting for eggs any day now. I'm going to get rid of all that doesn't lay blue eggs and I have 3 roosters and want to use all three. I'd like to start hatching no later than Feb. I have older one that lays a green egg. You are roughly 2 hours away. If you are interested, I could meet you half way. Just let me know come spring. The only thing I do know is that I'm not good at sexing chickens. lol

I have 15 assorted colors so I'm hoping to get at least 5 blue egg layers.

I hatched out 1 blue egg and two olive eggs yesterday i wanna see what they turn out to be odds are ill sell to make room for my wyandottes when they hatch my feather sexes saids 3 of 4 are females not sure if its accurate. Lol i think two of the chicks have muff i think there called lol.

I should have some by spring. I have pullets that I'm waiting for eggs any day now. I'm going to get rid of all that doesn't lay blue eggs and I have 3 roosters and want to use all three. I'd like to start hatching no later than Feb. I have older one that lays a green egg. You are roughly 2 hours away. If you are interested, I could meet you half way. Just let me know come spring. The only thing I do know is that I'm not good at sexing chickens. lol

I have 15 assorted colors so I'm hoping to get at least 5 blue egg layers. I just like seeing a lot of different colored hens. (I also have 1 roo and 4 Black Copper Marans hens.

I got my very first blue egg ever. Yahoo!
wee.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom