looking to buy an incubator

Hova-bator with pre set temp, turner is a good choice too.
thumbsup.gif

Welcome to BYC

Last edited:
The Genesis Hova-Bator is pre-set for bird eggs. Simply plug it in, then add water and eggs. Nothing to set up or adjust. This circulated air Hova-Bator comes with a thermometer, plastic bottom liner, and regulates itself in the 99. F (38 C) range. Like all incubators, the 1588 requires a stable room temperature and should not be used in areas like sheds or barns. Being pre-set, this incubator delivers consistently good hatches. Excellent for classrooms, novices, and experts. Can be used for most types of bird eggs. Dimensions 18" x 18" x 9 1/2" Automatic egg turners Model 1610M includes. Turner holds 42 to 120 eggs, dependant of breed and racks used. Without an automatic turner in place, the incubator will hold 50 large duck or chicken eggs or 140 quail eggs. 12 Volt DC power supply (included) plugs into 110 Volt outlet. FOR CLASSROOMS, LABORATORIES AND HOBBYISTS, THE 1588 IS UL/CUL APPROVED!

This is the one that I have and it's the bomb! Love it!!!
wee.gif

I've heard such great reviews by so many folks here on the forum re the HB Genesis 1588 that I'm going to buy one either this wk or next. I believe that cutlersupply.com has the cheapest price anywhere.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom