looking to buy sweet potato quechua chicks - help

cmalo

In the Brooder
Apr 6, 2018
I was given one of these chickens years ago, and I fell in love with her. Laid an egg and sometimes two a day faithfully. Would fly and land on my arm was very affectionate. Could fly like a pheasant, just loved her. I want to get more does anyone know where I can purchase them?

:welcome
:yesss:We are glad you joined our flock.
Jump right in and make yourself at home.
I have never heard of this kind before, so I'm not sure where to tell you to look.
This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

Official BYC Coop Page Contest - Fall-Winter 2017

:welcome

I'm another one that hasn't heard of that breed before. Where are you located (or were located when you got the one you had)?

G'Day from down under cmalo :frowWelcome!

Sorry, living in Aus, I am not able to assist you with your search and also have not heard of that breed, especially here.

I do hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

Back
Top Bottom