Looking to do 6 Test shipments

wolfwalker

Songster
5 Years
Dec 21, 2018
Jewell County Kansas
Is anyone willing to help me test the best way to package and ship eggs? All you would have to do is pay postage, which usps states is 15.50 and give me feedback in what kind of shape they arrived in.

You will receive 12 fertile eggs, all pure breeds and can be from the following.

Welsummer
Lavender Orpington
Speckled Sussex

Or if you prefer a barnyard mix I can do that too, though since I normally put new roos in with the egg layers to teach them manners, they might not be as fertile as I would like as I have not been doing hatches from that pen. Plus the roosters vary, right now there is a Dark Brahma and French Black Copper Marans rooster in there, with Cinnamon Queen, Light Brahma and Delaware hens.

I'll bite. I don't want to continue to raise any of those pure breeds but I can sell them.
I ship eggs and chicks so I'm curious about how long it takes them to arrive since I've had slow delivery of both since the middle of last summer. I contacted a hatchery and they told me speed of chick shipments has improved since last year but egg shipments appear to still be slow.
I use special foam egg shippers in reinforced priority large flat rate boxes.
I'll PM you.

I would love to take these eggs! The problem is I’m in Hawaii and that involves all kinds of paperwork that you don’t even want to get into!🤣

I am in Maryland, I'll give it a go if you want to try to ship out here! Speckled Sussex and Lavender Orps would be a good addition to my flock. Send me a message!
Is anyone willing to help me test the best way to package and ship eggs? All you would have to do is pay postage, which usps states is 15.50 and give me feedback in what kind of shape they arrived in.

You will receive 12 fertile eggs, all pure breeds and can be from the following.

Welsummer
Lavender Orpington
Speckled Sussex

Or if you prefer a barnyard mix I can do that too, though since I normally put new roos in with the egg layers to teach them manners, they might not be as fertile as I would like as I have not been doing hatches from that pen. Plus the roosters vary, right now there is a Dark Brahma and French Black Copper Marans rooster in there, with Cinnamon Queen, Light Brahma and Delaware hens

I too will join in if you're still looking for more test runs. I'd be happy with a mixed basket, always love an excuse to break out the incubator again.
I'm in Maine so that should be an interesting journey.

Back
Top Bottom