LOOKING TO RENT A SMALL FARM IN FLORIDA OR SMALL HOUSE IN AREA THAT ALLOWS ROOSTERS...

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by HOUDINI1961, Sep 11, 2013.

1. HOUDINI1961

HOUDINI1961 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2010
    FLORIDA
    I live in Fort Lauderdale now and my rooster, LUCKY, lives at an organic business. I visit him twice a day.

I am looking to move out of Fort Lauderdale and am open to other areas of Florida. My income travels with me, hence I can uproot myself and move.

I've rescued 3 roosters over the last 3 years. Unfortunately only one rooster, LUCKY is still living. He's very special, I have a very deep bond with him. I'll save his whole story because I could write a book about him.

Hopefully one day, I will be able to start a rooster rescue place. I just love them!

I've been googling my butt off trying to find farmy-type rentals in Florida to no avail. And it's not like I can just start calling up real estate agents looking for rooster-friendly properties to rent. So I'm giving this site a try.

Just looking for a small place, not many, many acres.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Michael Filippone

Any leads please contact me on here or at my email at [email protected].

Enclosed are a few photos of my LUCKY.
    One profile shot and one with LUCKY sleeping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The profile one I entered in a rescue calendar photo contest:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...900201.1073741826.475016785200&type=1&theater

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by