Los Angeles Accepting Roosters, Hens, Chicks

Bubba

Songster
12 Years
Jun 18, 2007
I finally moved and now have 10 acres laying around. Well not really but I have a ton of room. Over two acres are dedicated to chickens. One acre for turkeys. All the crop land for future keets. If anyone in the LA basin has birds and doesn't want them to die I will offer them shelter. My flocks are free range, organic and have their own Brazilian Mastiff and two Auzzie Cattle Dog guardians. I give limited tours of my farm. It's a work in progress which you can see from the Interstate 5 Freeway.
Call Bubba 818 967 9093
I don't care about giving my phone number out, if someone wants to waste thier dime crank calling me more power to them.

Bubba

PS My birds are happy and healthy. If you offer me a diseased or poorly treated bird I reserve the right to refuse accepting it.

what about pheasents and waterfowl ???
gig.gif
lol.png
lau.gif
lau.gif

Ohh Congrats on the new place BTW

Haha Thanks SnM. I over look the whole Santa Clarita Valley. Its literally the top of a mountain ridgeline and the valleys between it. Putting a pond up there would be a headache in more ways then one. I might do game birds in the future but I would need to buy alot of netting for them. I have come across 4 cubbies of quail, deer, mountain lion, bobcats, half breed coyotes, coyotes, rabid dogs, condors of all things, eagles, red tail hawks, rattlesnakes, scorpions (found one that was crawling up my leg) in my 6 months of being there. Coyotes used to be a problem until my fila mastif got her breed trait. Now they are on her menu!

Bubba

PS Yes SnM. Its just after the 5/14 Interchange, about a mile. When you are traveling 5 North look up and to your right. That very very high bald mountain top is mine ;=-). There is only two peaks higher than mine in the ridgeline.

Last edited:
I have a handsome golden laced sebright cockeral and a pretty little golden laced cochin pullet that need homes and possibly a partridge rooster.( He is stunning!!) they are all from my 4H group of kids that can't keep them anymore. Are you interested? i am down here in Orange county. We can bring them to you!!

Yes Mainchick. Call my cell phone 818 967 9093

Bubba

Back
Top Bottom