Lost a loved bird, SWEET revenge - this is graphic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Your gonna have a good season. I would do a skin mount with the head on it.

Actually we have no bear season south of I-80 which I am located. This bear has never bothered my dumpster or chickens. It lives on my property and I live here and we never see each other lol. This is my only sighting. Of course that may change but until then I have no problem sharing my hardwoods with this bear. If it does become a problem I cannot under NJ law harm it. I need to call fish and game and they will remove it.

This guy came walking out of the woods one day and has become a perminet fixture here lol. Scared the livin crapola out of me the first time I saw him. But now we hand feed him and scratch him behind the ears. We named him "Oink".

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x384/ripper3455/IMG_0397.jpg

Here's a hog that scared the crapola out of me. He had some russian in him & weighed around 400lbs . His name was floyd.

Quote:
Your gonna have a good season. I would do a skin mount with the head on it.

Actually we have no bear season south of I-80 which I am located. This bear has never bothered my dumpster or chickens. It lives on my property and I live here and we never see each other lol. This is my only sighting. Of course that may change but until then I have no problem sharing my hardwoods with this bear. If it does become a problem I cannot under NJ law harm it. I need to call fish and game and they will remove it.

This guy came walking out of the woods one day and has become a perminet fixture here lol. Scared the livin crapola out of me the first time I saw him. But now we hand feed him and scratch him behind the ears. We named him "Oink".

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x384/ripper3455/IMG_0397.jpg

Ahah, niece pig! Like someone said before he sure looks like he has some pot-bellied pig blood in him.

Quote:
As this Poster has stated be very careful of eradicating your coyote Population. if you get over populated with rabbits then you will start seeing GHO's and more wild cats. I rather have coyotes then cats these bobcats are wrecking havoc we got snares leg holds, and cages down across about 100 acres but so nothings come up in the traps.

Here is a stub tail I trapped a few years back.https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/63768_mounts_003.jpg

Were in the same mind frame this girl is frozen waiting to be stuffed But she was shot not trapped.
DSC00236.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I said I will not going to post more on this topic, but OMG, how can people be so blind? THAT KIND OF THINKS HAPPENS IN EVERY CIVILIZED COUNTRY! AND EVERY PERSON WILL HAVE A SIMILAR STORY TO TELL ABOUT HOW ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION SCREWED THEIR INTERESTS!

And what intrigues me the most is why are you guys trying to turn this into a dispute between countries?! ...i seriously don't get it.
I kept saying wild life, natural habitat, etc. as an whole, as a global system, nowadays is known that every little chance has repercussions on the other corner of the world, but there is always someone trying to make himself feel better saying he is part of a very good and superior group of human beings, saying something like "yeah, I from the US, and US are the best in all matters (so by association I'm also the best)" but them what makes this all confusing is that the same person who seems to be proud that his country is leading in conservation matters, says "I don't care about the law, if any wild animal affects my life, I will end up with his life using a huge very powerfull gun with my fast finger in the trigger! bla bla bla". ...I cannot understand....

Also, a rule to good argumentation is to answer to the person you are talking to, with arguments that may disable his arguments, not with statements that may be true but have nothing to do with the discussion going on. But some people seem not to understand that, I seriously don't get it.

I say wildlife should be preserved WORLDWIDE, and people should try to understand that some efforts to do it, may collide with your own PERSONAL OBJECTIVES!
-My statement doesn't say that coyotes are a very endangered species and you should not kill them, but I get tons of messages saying "You may want to read some history on wildlife in North America. As stated about, Coyote populations have exploded. They have moved into areas where there were none in the past...", seriously why?
-My statement doesn't says "US don't respect environment", but I get a lot of comments saying "I think that the U.S. has led the world in preservation of wild life and wildlife conservation. Europe has not. The Orient has not. Asia and Africa have not. The U.S. doesn't need to be lectured we need to do more lecturing and maybe boycott the nations that don't practice good conservation.", why?

Does anyone get, that even this responses may be true they appear to be random, and they don't get nothing new and constructive to the discussion? Maybe that's a trick to elongate the discussion so that this topic gets a lots of views and people commenting, I don't know.

But seriously, I have never, but NEVER talked with someone with such a frustrating consequences.

First I don’t see your name mentioned in my post. I was generalizing because general it’s the truth. If you’ll go back a few pages you'll see that after you first explained yourself I gave you the thumbs up. With that said, since you perceived my post to be directed towards you I'll reply to “you”. People from other countries in general seem to care what we Americans do while most of us could care less what others are doing in their own country. I’m not talking about the government. I’m talking about the average Joe.

Not many Americans are leaving to go live in other countries but people from other countries are flocking to America. And the first thing they want to do is try to change the US to be more like the place they came from and the people in the place they came from want America to be more like them.

Most of my friends and me are pretty fed up with the entire “global” BS. We do more for the rest of the world and have stricter ecology laws than almost every other country in the world yet the rest of the world wants to tell us what’s best for the “global” ecology. We lead the world in ecology so it tends to aggravate the hell out of us when people that don’t seem to have a clue about us Americans try to lecture us on what’s best for the world.

Most other countries already have or are in the process of killed off most of their wildlife. Our wildlife is on the increse across the entire North American Cotenant yet we are compared to “the rest of the world” and told if we don’t stop hunting and killing predators we’ll harm the ecology. It’s pure unadulterated bull poo. People in other countries need to worry about cleaning up their own back yard ours is doing just fine.

Last edited:
Quote:
If you are talking about global politics I believe it is a BS to.
As about environment do you want more global than this http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/10/31/rainforest_dust_link/ and scientists are just scratching the surface.

About the rest of your comment, it sounds to selfish to be answered, I can just say that I bet Native Americans felt like that when your great-grand-fathers arrived to America years ago.

Quote:
As about environment do you want more global than this http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/10/31/rainforest_dust_link/ and scientists are just scratching the surface.

About the rest of your comment, it sounds to selfish to be answered, I can just say that I bet Native Americans felt like that when your great-grand-fathers arrived to America years ago.

I suppose you believe in global warming too. Oh, wait it’s not warming is cooling. Oh wait it’s climate change and man is causing it. BS! 20 years ago the scientists said we were headed for another Ice Age. Then they said all the Polar caps were melting. Now we’re headed for another cooling cycle but some are insisting we’re still threatened by warming. Scientists love to find a problem to fit their theory. Last I heard the Sahara was still a desert in Africa and man had no contrail over it. I guess if the Rainforest were getting too much rain it would be because the US has replanted too many trees? Hey, maybe I'll do a paper on that and convince, through grants, some other scientists that that’s really happening. Did you know Scotland used to be connected to North America? It broke away and drifted an ocean away and man had nothing to do with it. I wonder how many species went extinct?

The Japanese still hunt Whales and Dolphins. How long ago do you think the US banned Whaling? The Africans still kill Elephants for their ivory and Gorillas for their hands and feet. Who pumps thousands of dollars a year trying to stop it? Americans that’s who! I could go on and on but point made.

How in the world do you get selfish out or our tax dollars and our young men and women giving their time and even their lives helping every country in the world with every disaster they have and liberating people around the world from every dictator that has had people under their boot heals? How do you get selfish out of the fact that “OUR” conservation efforts contribute to not only the great abundance of wildlife that we have today, more wildlife than when only Indians roamed this continent, not to mention the money and time we poor into studying and trying to save the Rain Forest and just about every endangered spiciest in the world.

Selfish? Not hardily! We are the most giving and protective society in the world. Or perhaps you thick I’m the selfish one because I believe I live in the greatest country in the world and anyone that thinks there way is better than our way can stay where they are and try to prove it. We’ve already proven our conservation efforts work. Sure is funny that more people want to come live in this country than any other in the world. I wonder why that is. I guess it’s because there are so many “selfish” people here.

There is a song by Charley Denials that goes like this… If you don’t like the way I’m living just leave this longhaired country boy alone. Another words, you don’t like the way we do things don’t come here. The Rainforest isn’t suffering form anything we’re doing. You want to complain about pollution, inhuman animal treatment and eco-genocide go talk to the Chinese.

As for your comment about my ancestors and the Indians. Any time you wish to play Cow Boys and Portuguese.
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:

I suppose you believe in global warming too. Oh, wait it’s not warming is cooling. Oh wait it’s climate change and man is causing it. BS! 20 years ago the scientists said we were headed for another Ice Age. Then they said all the Polar caps were melting. Now we’re headed for another cooling cycle but some are insisting we’re still threatened by warming. Scientists love to find a problem to fit their theory. Last I heard the Sahara was still a desert in Africa and man had no contrail over it. I guess if the Rainforest were getting too much rain it would be because the US has replanted too many trees? Hey, maybe I'll do a paper on that and convince, through grants, some other scientists that that’s really happening. Did you know Scotland used to be connected to North America? It broke away and drifted an ocean away and man had nothing to do with it. I wonder how many species went extinct?

The Japanese still hunt Whales and Dolphins. How long ago do you think the US banned Whaling? The Africans still kill Elephants for their ivory and Gorillas for their hands and feet. Who pumps thousands of dollars a year trying to stop it? Americans that’s who! I could go on and on but point made.

How in the world do you get selfish out or our tax dollars and our young men and women giving their time and even their lives helping every country in the world with every disaster they have and liberating people around the world from every dictator that has had people under their boot heals? How do you get selfish out of the fact that “OUR” conservation efforts contribute to not only the great abundance of wildlife that we have today, more wildlife than when only Indians roamed this continent, not to mention the money and time we poor into studying and trying to save the Rain Forest and just about every endangered spiciest in the world.

Selfish? Not hardily! We are the most giving and protective society in the world. Or perhaps you thick I’m the selfish one because I believe I live in the greatest country in the world and anyone that thinks there way is better than our way can stay where they are and try to prove it. We’ve already proven our conservation efforts work. Sure is funny that more people want to come live in this country than any other in the world. I wonder why that is. I guess it’s because there are so many “selfish” people here.

There is a song by Charley Denials that goes like this… If you don’t like the way I’m living just leave this longhaired country boy alone. Another words, you don’t like the way we do things don’t come here. The Rainforest isn’t suffering form anything we’re doing. You want to complain about pollution, inhuman animal treatment and eco-genocide go talk to the Chinese.

As for your comment about my ancestors and the Indians. Any time you wish to play Cow Boys and Portuguese.
lau.gif

Nature is a funny game. I was told that if you take something from nature try & put some thing back.Well I did . I put 20 woodduck houses up & raised 1000's of woodducks. I enjoyed every minute of it. I did this for 20 years. Then the bull dozier came along & took it all away. But I still feel good about what I did.

Quote:

lau.gif

Nature is a funny game. I was told that if you take something from nature try & put some thing back.Well I did . I put 20 woodduck houses up & raised 1000's of woodducks. I enjoyed every minute of it. I did this for 20 years. Then the bull dozier came along & took it all away. But I still feel good about what I did.

I put up some bat houses. No bats. We put up a humming bird feeder. The moths loved it. I talked someone out of killing a snake does that count?
wink.png

Quote:
Global warming is a different category of things, it's a consequence, may or may be not true. What I referred was the way things work.
Also, when you base your argumentation in suppositions you almost for sure will end up with a wrong conclusion.

Quote:
Did you read the article I sent? It didn't says Sahara was made by men, neither was consequence of men activities. What was said there, was that the fact Sahara desert exists (located in Africa), made possible the existence of Amazonian forest (located in South America).
Are you getting what I say? This has nothing to do with global warming, this is how nowadays earth works.

Quote:
I wonder to. But then again why should we feel guilty about it, it was not our fault. And it may end up creating the conditions for us to appear.
Not the same has screwing the way earth is today and expect our grand-children to find a way of living in it.

Quote:
Saying it like that sounds like only Americans help with that. Obviously we all should be grateful to all Americans, South Africans, English, German, etc. people who help in this causes.
But then again, the people who help in that don't comment in a threat called "Lost a loved bird, SWEET revenge".
Per example, here in the news, appear an homicide or something cruel from America and some people (stupid people) immediately start saying, "Oh this Americans, start wars here and there saying that people in the countries where they go are criminals, but then they kill each other in their own country.". I for several times tried to changed this people mind by explaining that not all them are like that, now I have already give up on that because dialog ends up being stupid, like is being in here.

So, knowing this, if this type of generalization is unfair, do you thing it is fare to say all Americans contribute to that causes you referred? If so, all people in civilized world do, even if their country don't give "thousands of dollars a year", they give less, but their population is also less which ends up being the same for the taxpayer pocket.
Also, for my sadness like you said before "Americans couldn't care less what others are doing in their own country", that's why you end up saying things like Americans save the world, and the other are here to see, well my friend a benefit of (I wouldn't say 'care' but be aware) be aware of other people do is that you will not end up sounding so egoist.

Quote:
Again is that generalization fair?
Also, when you say liberating people around the world from every dictator that has had people under their boot heals, you refer to many, but in more recently, Afghanistan and Iraqi wars. So, let me just ask you this, 9/11 was an attack in American soil to Americans that is considered the justification to this wars, so how do you consider the attitude of most European governments to send their "tax money and young men and women giving their time and even their lives" to help Americans?

Also not referring only to Afghanistan and Iraqi wars now, do you thing American government spends tax money, and their people lives in a war without having some kind of advantage in return? If so maybe you should not be so proud of having politicians that make your people suffer just to do charity.
I know you are going to say lives have no price, but well that you have to say to your politicians.

I am just saying this because I felt forced to. I don't like to talk about politics.

Quote:
This is the egoistic attitude I referred, not from America, but from you. America has been made by immigrants, and the fact that America social scenario is changing all the time makes possible for it to be in the vanguard of many things. I know many immigrants are just criminals, but my friend that's everywhere.
Anyway I not saying you should make people who want to get there a welcome party, but at least be conscious about their positive consequences.
Google per example, and almost all the companies that brings thousands of dollars to America are constituted or founded by immigrants or first generations Americans who get there to works and make it a better place.

Quote:
Nice statement, this pretty much summarizes what I have been trying to say.

Quote:
LOL.. this is a forum, isn't supposed to write stuff here? May the serious misconception be in your part?

Quote:
Don't agree with the first part, I not even experienced that times, and yes my country suck in agricultural aspects, that why I try to change it every day.

I would like to end up saying that, what makes a sentence being a law, is people respecting it, so you may have very good laws and the result being a crap. So stop talking about how evolved is your system and start evolving your minds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom