Lost a loved bird, SWEET revenge - this is graphic

Status
Not open for further replies.
PortugalBreeder thanks for all the insight you have shared with us. It doesn't change anything nor will it. Really you have no idea what your talking about.

Quote:
You seem to have missed almost every point I’ve tried to make and you’ve completely missed that one so let me see if I can set you straight.

I was referring to throughout history. We can start with World War I. We went to Europe to help them. Then again in WW II we did the same.

I didn’t see the Europeans helping us fight the Japanese. Oh that’s right they couldn’t because they were getting their buts kicked by Hitler. We fought two wars at the same time and won. If it wasn’t for us the entire European Continent would be Goose-stepping and Speaking German.

You think maybe they are trying to help because we saved their asses twice?

Quote:
You really have no clue do you? Sure pollutions sent people. BUT THEY, "The People", VOLUNTEER KNOWING THEY WILL GO.

Am I proud off our politicians? Some yes some no. BUT I SURE AS HELL AM PRUDE TO BE AN AMERICAN.

Quote:
I’m just saying that because I’m sick and tired of the anti American attitude of some people. We are still the greatest nation in the world and anyone that doubts that can…. The board rules prevent me form completing that sentence.

Last edited:
Quote:
I made my best to miss none. It would have been much easier if I had just said some thing like you without any justification (per example "You are wrong, you missed all points"), and then keep typing with the feeling that my argumentation was correct, but instead I like to justify what I say, and explain the other person when they miss the point, why they missed it.

Quote:
No. NO COUNTRY helps other for free. Americans were selling weapons and food to Europeans during world war, making profit from that, when Germans attacked US boats and killed US citizens they entered the war. They didn't entered with charity purposes like you are trying to make believe, America made a lucrative business out of it. It was a paid help.
Also there was no organization like NATO back then, so it would make no sense Europe to start fighting Japan with US.
Of course Europe would be a German speaking area now, but that wasn't the worse, the worse were the ideology which sooner or later would have also bad consequences for America, make a point for America to enter the war to for their own good.
We are completely proud and grateful for the help, but was a mutual effort to get over a GLOBAL problem.

Quote:
So are you saying that the volunteer's thought's were: let's risk my life to help liberate this people in the other corner of the world that I don't know or care about?
Well, or you are naive or you are trying to fool someone. When you volunteer yourself you get much more money than you are doing in regular service, also it goes to your official curriculum which gives you many benefits in future when looking for a job, etc.
That attitude of yours trying to make look like it the war was a charity job, without intention to get advantages of it is what I call hypocrisy, and for sure not all America think the same way as you, if so do this:

Quote:
Because you are being (ab)used.

I'm pretty sure I will be misunderstood, but by now I really don't care because I know you do it on purpose. Argumentum ad populum and appeal to emotion argumentation always seems the easiest way to go for, isn't it? ...it's a logical fallacy.

Quote:
I have never said you shouldn't.

Quote:
I'm am completely not anti American.

Again:I am just saying this because I felt forced to. I don't like to talk about politics.

No one is forcing you to say/do anything. Its a decision you made yourself.

As I read your arguments I feel even more confident in what I do to resolve my predator problem.

Killing a predator when it imposes on a stable environment is an instance where the end justifies the means, my opinion. It is the right thing to do. If people in this thread tend not to agree with anothers opinion they make a comment and express why or why not they are deciding as they do.

PortugalBreeder what you say makes no sense at all. It sounds like a truly EU approach to everything. The EU has disrupted the ecology/economy/social structures in all third world and second rate nations, usually supported by the U.N. There are no measurable contributions made by either.

The U.S. has been and still is the most productive nation in the world. We do things that improve our lives and the lives of millions of others around the world. We learn from the mistakes we make and the mistakes made elsewhere.

Clean your own house (coop). Ours are well taken care of without introducing failings EU methods or ideas. I'll repeat myself your argument makes no sense. Please don't try explain it.

PortugalBreeder , You say you don’t like to talk politics. Maybe you shouldn’t, because you surely don’t know ours. The first thing you need to do is stop eating out of the “no one helps for free” trough. We help other because we care. If you think not than please explain why whenever there is disaster anywhere in the world our rescues workers are first ones the scene with food, water, medical equipment and supplies and rescues equipment.

You remember the trapped miners in Chillily. Who do you think made and supplied the equipment? A company in Texas, USA. Who do think operated that equipment and supplied those that did? People from the USA. Who do you think most of the rescue workers were? People from the USA. You didn’t hear about that in the national news did you?

You want to know why others want to help fight what you believe to be “OUR WAR”. Perhaps Tony Blair, you know, the guy from Great Britton can explain it to you.

"First, we should remain the closest ally of the US, and as allies influence them to continue broadening their agenda. We are the ally of the US not because they are powerful, but because we share their values. I am not surprised by anti-Americanism; but it is a foolish indulgence. For all their faults and all nations have them, the US are a force for good; they have liberal and democratic traditions of which any nation can be proud. I sometimes think it is a good rule of thumb to ask of a country: are people trying to get into it or out of it? It's not a bad guide to what sort of country it is."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/blair.asp

Last edited:
Quote:
Ain't that the truth.

exactly. I get lectured at work by the elitist-types for being a stupid American hillbilly because I supposedy "don't get it" with the global impact when it comes to what are really simple problems/solutions. Yeah, the college I went to nominated me for Phi Beta Kappa because they had a quota to fill.
hmm.png

Tom, good luck, keep your powder dry.

Now unsubscribing from this thread. bye.

Woa. 90 post over a stinking rotten good for nothing coyote. O'well good shooting tin & keep up the good work. Opening day is tomorrow & if I see a yote I will pull the trigger. 2 years ago opening day first light Kaboom one coyote crossed the wrong trail. Good luck to all & keep your chicks safe by all means. 7L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom