Lost another layer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :he

*************UPDATE****************

I set out 4 traps last night and when i got up to go to work all 4 had a coon in it. one trap had a full grown coon and 3 very young ones in it. The other 3 traps were full grown coons. I guess they were coming by to see if "golden corral" was open yet. Im going to call the county wildlife agency this morning to se if they can do something with the young ones but the rest will be dispatched when i get home. Hope this is IT for a while.

Last edited:
i aint trying to tell you what to do, but i would dispatch everyone i cought, coons aint in no short supply in ky, and dont imagine they are in nc. relocating is just taking one problem and giving it to another.
the coon now knows peoples house = food and will probably be a problem were ever they take em

I agree with CW, put all of them down.If you filled 4 traps in one night, you'll likely have more coming at you...! Keep trapping and putting them down, don't let them get anymore of your hens...!! You may catch several more before you slow them down...

I contacted my game and wildlife and was told they are not endangered so I could kill them. I just killed about 13 skunks that were getting into everything and digging everywhere. One night I caught one trying to get into my chicks run. I had forgotten to shut their pop door and the skunk was after them. My husband forbid me to shoot any more skunks near the house. STINKERS!!! My brother had some racoons kill some of his birds. He put chocolate X-Lax under a 5 gal. bucket and no more coons.

Back
Top Bottom