Lost Cat "ghost"?

Mykee

Songster
8 Years
In 2010 in the fall, I got two barn cats, Trashcan and Spottie. I really loved Spottie, and he reminded me of a puppy. Last Memorial day, he dissapeared. I lost hope last fall that he would ever come back. Well, this morning on the way to church, I saw a cat hunting in someone's yard, about ten minutes from my house. He had the same sleek, muscular frame, black tail and head, large black spots on either side, and the thin white strip along his backbone. More than that, his faced stirred a strange recognition in me. I mean, it could have been a totally unrelated cat, but I have seen other black and white cats before and none ever looked so similar. I really miss him and want him back. But it has been nearly a year. What would I do, just walk up to this person's house and demand my cat back? And I have no way of proving he is Spottie. I guess if he is Spottie, I will hust have to be content that he is well and happy.
fl.gif

You could ask the people when they got the cat. If it really is spotty,then you could ask if they were willing to give him back or maybe you could make some new friends and have visitation rights
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom