Lost chickens are finally home!

ozark hen

Living My Dream
15 Years
Apr 4, 2007
Mansfield, MO
Well, I cannot thank everyone here enough for their support and prayers. Here are the babies in their new private coop. One little roo was too busy "talking" to the roos he could hear outside in the other coop and out of doors.
The first pic is of the other two at their "buffet"
big_smile.png

DSC02212.jpg

this pic is of the little roo during his crowing!
DSC02215.jpg

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
Thank God they made it I have been following the posts and was thinking of you all last night. Didn't post though for lack of words.

Quote:
thanks, I do understand, I got so frustrated that I was at a loss of words myself. Being as this was the first time I experienced receiving shipped chickens I was totally against shipping at first. Now I do know that it takes at least 2 days, no matter what the post office promises, and they will be fine! I cannot thank everyone enough. Just know that it means very, very much to me.
hugs.gif
to each of you!

Yeah, I kept waking up in the middle of the night and saying quick prayers for the lost chickens. I was relieved to learn this morning that they were already found and being taken care of at that point.
Thank you so much for posting the pictures so we can all see who we've been worrying for!

BEAUTIFUL.......JUST BEAUTIFUL!
Keep us posted. They look really good.
What breed is the pretty rust colored one? I'm guessing that the others are silkies.
So happy they are home!
Kim

Back
Top Bottom