Lost my personal BYC page..?

So bottom line is one has to be a pretty good computer person to make this new system work. The more I try to do the loster I am. I've pretty much given up on the scanning I used to do on the topics page. Just to much time trying to find everything. I know the work was hard but the results are poor. If the auto industry with every year change had this many upset folks, they would never sell another car in America. Lost my page to the puter worm, so I'll just pick up here and there till I find something to read.
sad.png

But I will say posting a picture was so simple a caveman could do it.

Unfortunately we had to strip out some of the code that was prohibiting the entire page from loading. So, the best bet would be to rebuild it. Sorry about that!

If the old page is still there, is it possible to email me the text? Forget the pix, but I can reload much easier if I had the old text. Plopping in the pictures in the right places shouldn't be that hard. But my old brain really doesn't want to have to re-think the text portion if it's not absolutely necessary. If it is necessary, I'll struggle through.

Beers y'all,
Ken

Even though I couldn't recover the text from my previous page, I reloaded my BYC page a few minutes ago. WOW, was that EASY!!!! Way better than the OLD method!! I had been dreading rebuilding my page due to how clumsy the old method was, but with the new page editor it was a breeze!

Kudo's to the BYC staff and owners for picking this method! Now I just have to acquaint myself to the rest of the new stuff here. Just a matter of time.

Beers y'all,
Ken

Back
Top Bottom