Lost one baby.

Alleyoops25

Songster
12 Years
May 14, 2007
Colorado
I know this happens a lot to a lot of people but I went out this morning and found a dead baby. I had him and its brother or sister posted here a couple weeks ago wondering what breed they were and was really excited about them growing up and figuring out what they were. Any way here is a picture of them agi
Picture007-1.jpg
an. What a total bummer.

sad.png
It s thing like this that make me wonder if chicks are kind of like human babies and some die from SIDS. This bird was healthy and happy last night at about 12:30 I had checked on them one more time to make sure that they weren't having any problems and that none of the smaller ones had gotten stuck in the feeder,mine seem to like to kick out all the food and then under that little bar that runs down the center of it. Anyway he was fine, he aboslutly show no signs that he was sick or any thing. I got up this morning a checked them and there hes was dead. No explaination what so ever.

I always hate it when a chickie is lost. I even hated losing one of the "packing peanuts". Nothing sinster it was just small and the larger ones kept running over it. Sorry for your loss

Kim

I am going to check out that site CarriBrown. I really would like to figure what they are. Since I lost the one ( the one that is further back in the pic) I would love to get a couple more. They have a anery ( spelt wrong) disposition. They chase my fingers around trying to steal my ring. Anyway I guess I am not the only one who had a chick die unexpectedly. And I still have 38 others babies, but only one of these guys now. Thank you guys I appericaite your guys posts.

Back
Top Bottom