Lost one of my best friends today... a furry 4 legged one

I'm so sorry for your loss, he was more than a cat- he was your friend. He was beautiful
hugs.gif

I am sorry for your loss. You did not lose "just a cat" ,you lost a friend who was the fortunate recipient of your love.
I am sure his life was beautiful because of this.
hugs.gif

(by the way I still have a tear now and then over my very dear dog we lost over a year ago...and that's okay;)

You are right... Poozel wasn't 'just a cat', he was my 'man' cat, my best bud.... my Poozel Berry. Thank you for all of your kind words.

I woke up this morning with such a heavy heart
sad.png

I took the pup outside to the toilet and used the other set of front steps...I didn't want to walk past where I last saw him. I looked out to the oak tree where we buried him and my heart lifted just a little. At least I know where he is.

I need to remember to smile and be thankful that I was able to share my love with such a beautiful creature. Poozel never liked it when I cried.

I'm so sorry.
hugs.gif
I know how it feels to loose "just a cat". I've lost two of them.

It really doesn't matter what the animal is, there are just some spirits that become attached to others. Like in Secretariat... he says that sometimes, we just lift one another up. They enrich our lives in a way we can't explain, and usually, the deepest bonds are those that have been built without words and the walls that humans put up against one another.

So don't ever say "just a..." because they aren't "just".
smile.png

So sorry for your lost. He was not only a cat.............he was a beloved friend. I'm in your shoes. I lost my Jacy Dec 21 and I still don't know what happend..........he was eating well, then he watch me, cleaning the catlitterboxes from his favorite place on the cat tree. After 30 min, I missed him upstairs, so I looked in the cat room, he was still on the cat tree.................but he wasn't breazing anymore. ................he moved with me from Germany and he was only 5 years young...............

Big
hugs.gif
for you

hugs.gif
to you too Balefire. Sounds like Jacy was much loved too. It's so sad when they just pass away like that.

Started to handmake a cross to mark Poozel's grave today. I got some timber, found one of the hubby's saws and got to work. Hand made... with more love than you can ever imagine.

I just need to apply another coat of paint and paint his name on it and it will be done.

A much loved family member deserves no less. Oh Poozel... I miss you so
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom