Lots of babies!!!

cutiepieacres

Songster
11 Years
Jan 20, 2009
S. CA
First I will say THANK YOU to Christina(Little Grey Bantam) and Patty(onthespot) for my eggies!!!

I have chicks all over the place at this point because of the two ladies I mentioned above who have sent awesome eggs and lots of them, I am overwhelmed with chicks! Needless to say I will order more eggs from these two in the future!! In fact another beautiful bunch of eggs just arrived from Christina the other day so more chickies to come
big_smile.png

Just wanted to share some picutres of my babies

Super cute bantam out of Christina's batch, I love this chick, so cute!
photo1.jpg

BCM chick from Patty
photo2-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

Group shot of the older chicks some from each. There are BCM, Olive eggers(the adorable blue one up front and center) as well as Speckled Sussex and Speckles Sussex/Welsummer crosses and some adorable & colorful bantams
photo.jpg

Last edited:
Uh oh! That little "bantam" looks like a pure Lakenvelder!!!
big_smile.png

The herd only hung out with each other and although girly hens tend to "stray" from their roos once in awhile, these three girls were truly the Head Poncho (What we called the Lakenvelder roo!). Expect a head strong bird, out to protect his girls and out to dual it out with mean roos! But also a gentleman enough to work it out with other roos and help other hens who are new to the herd!

big_smile.png
Looks like you got some blue marans!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Awesome!!! I just know it came from one of the lighter unmarked eggs, I just assumed it was a little bantam mix baby. But I love the markings its so cute!!!! Now I am even more exctied to see how it turns out. I think there is one more that looks almost identical, Ill have to go out and see now!

Back
Top Bottom