Solved Lots of Covid 19 chat threads

Thank you for the link and the like. I am not "Jewish" I consider myself an Israelite, some would classify me as a "Messianic Israelite". Thank you again for the like and the link. Looking forward to learning about chickens! I built a brooder box today. Waiting for my first baby chicks to arrive the week of the 28th. Brooder box is almost done. I need to put a lid on it. I will post some photos when its done.

Last edited:
Thank you for the link and the like. I am not "Jewish" I consider myself an Israelite, some would classify me as a "Messianic Israelite". Thank you again for the like and the link. Looking forward to learning about chickens! I built a brooder box today. Waiting for my first baby chicks to arrive the week of the 28th. Brooder box is almost done. I need to put a lit on it. I will post some photos when its done.
Neat, what type of chicks are coming?

Thank you for the link and the like. I am not "Jewish" I consider myself an Israelite, some would classify me as a "Messianic Israelite". Thank you again for the like and the link. Looking forward to learning about chickens! I built a brooder box today. Waiting for my first baby chicks to arrive the week of the 28th. Brooder box is almost done. I need to put a lit on it. I will post some photos when its done.
So are you Christian w/ Israelite heritage? Sorry, I'm just curious. :D

So are you Christian w/ Israelite heritage? Sorry, I'm just curious. :D
No! I am Not "Christian"or "Jewish" I am a Servant of YHVH , I am Israel/Israelite. I guard the Torah/instructions of YHVH. I believe that the Messiah was a descendant of King David (through the lineage of his father Yoseph) named Yehoshua/Yeshua. Thank you for being curious.

Neat, what type of chicks are coming?
I ordered 15 baby chicks from My Pet Chicken their "best egg layer assortment" they should ship the week of the 28th. I built a brooder box today 3'x4' and purchased a brooder and feed stuff. My coop should be ready and delivered in about 4-6 weeks and I have 2 8"x8" runs that should be delivered on the 23rd. I am building a foundation for the coop and the runs in the next few weeks. Pumped up and syked!!

I ordered 15 baby chicks from My Pet Chicken their "best egg layer assortment" they should ship the week of the 28th. I built a brooder box today 3'x4' and purchased a brooder and feed stuff. My coop should be ready and delivered in about 4-6 weeks and I have 2 8"x8" runs that should be delivered on the 23rd. I am building a foundation for the coop and the runs in the next few weeks. Pumped up and syked!!
Exciting!!

I'm getting an assortment next season (not sure which one yet) so I have surprises to look at.

Right now I just have mixes and Phoenix chicks under broodies

Exciting!!

I'm getting an assortment next season (not sure which one yet) so I have surprises to look at.

Right now I just have mixes and Phoenix chicks under broodies

I have 6 grand children, my daughter and son-in law that have lived with my wife and I for 8 years now. They range from 15-3 years of age. They have been bugging me to get chickens for years. They are BIG egg eaters. I finally caved and am now in with both feet. I am more into it for a survival type thing. Feed the chickens and they will feed us! I too like surprises! Thanks for the contact.

I was thinking about ordering from there at some point so i'll have to follow and see how yours turn out.

Back
Top Bottom