"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Sassymygirl, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Chris Herzog

Chris Herzog Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 16, 2011
    Covington
    Does anyone here sell or know where I can find some Nigerian Dwarf Goats in South East La....

Thanks,
    Chris

2. TerriLaChicks

TerriLaChicks Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    When you decide to sell some hatching eggs from those Basques -- PM me first!!! and you don't have to give them away to me either -- I'll be happy to pay for them!
    You can throw some lavendar Ams in there too! [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  3. TerriLaChicks

TerriLaChicks Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Same here. I only have the one RIR roo right now & he's a doll. Best roo I ever had. He's actually lasted this long w/o me going for my hatchet.

4. Gracie9205

Gracie9205 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2010
    Lake Charles, LA
    This is the only thing I found in the Market Bulletin, but they are way over here on this end of the state. I can pack them up and bring them to the swap if you want to work something out with them. You looking for bucks or does?

Nigerian goat, kiddlings, ready
    2/13, reserve now. Monica
    Harrington, Holmwood, Calcasieu
    Parish; 337-485-6353.

Maybe post a wanted add on Craigslist. Getting into milk goats Chris?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  5. Roxanneinla

Roxanneinla Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2012
    Leesville Louisiana
    Wow, you have a lovely flock...can i be on your list if your have any chicks or hatching eggs available for sale?

6. Chris Herzog

Oct 16, 2011
    Covington
    We were asked by Payton's Teacher if we could bring some animals to the school for the kids to see and pet yesterday for "Farm Animal Day". My wife takes care of a bunch of animals that go to old folks homes and hospitals so she called those people and had then stop by the school. I brought 8 chickens, Roosters and Hens so the kids could see the different between the boys and the girls. It turned out great and the kids really liked seeing and petting all the animals we had there.

Anyway, there was a guy there with two of these goats that my wife is always talking about. So I thought that if I could find two or three does I would surprise her with them. She has been talking about getting a couple goats now for a while and I figured as small as these guys were....what the heck! And NO! I'm not milking no goats!!! lol!!!

Chris

7. Gracie9205

Gracie9205 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2010
    Lake Charles, LA
    [​IMG] Let me know what I can do to help! If you find any over on my end, I'd be glad to pick them up and transport them to the swap for you!

8. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Goat milk is :drool !!

9. Chris Herzog

Oct 16, 2011
    Covington
    May-be but times will have to be really hard for me to go out there and get it. LOL!!! I'm not milking no goats or cows or anything else for that matter.

Chris

10. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Oh I can imagine. That's the reason I haven't bought any milk goats. I'm NOT milking either. :lau

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by