"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

I just got some pics of some Sizzles I sold.....Now I'm having second thoughts about selling them! LOL Ya can't keep them all!!!!

Chris

Don't these look great!

Beautiful birds!! I have a couple dozen sizzle and frizzle eggs in my incubator right this moment. Anxiously waiting on hatch-day, lol.
pop.gif

Seriously, I like the lacing on the last one, & the colors.

OK I've had enough of winter! I'm tired of being cold!
tongue.png

& while I'm whining, I'm tired of reconciling this account I've been working on for TWO days now. People need to learn how to write halfway legibly. And put the right vendor on the right check!
he.gif

OK I've had enough of winter! I'm tired of being cold!
tongue.png

& while I'm whining, I'm tired of reconciling this account I've been working on for TWO days now. People need to learn how to write halfway legibly. And put the right vendor on the right check!
he.gif
Mee too I was dreading it before tit got here matter of fact I can feel it coming a few days before it gets here. I'm a walkin barometer, not so much the different bones aching as I'm not that old yet!! but I get those little indicators too unfortunately, but it messes with my head(sinuses) and that just gets me all fouled up like I've got my head in a barrel all the time . I love hot sweaty lathered up HOTT. I'm never sick then, maybe sick and tired of something, but not physically ill. (ok I'm whining now too,LOL)

Good mornin' La-yers and BYCers
frow.gif
it has now warmed up to an bearable temp outside, I shall go jump in with all four feet. (I need and inside job anybody hiring)

Jeff

Here's some awesomeness and prettiness to lighten up ya'll day, that is if ya'll like pretty chickens that is, LOL

Here is the New Hamp pullet.

The lighting sucked, so you can't see the real color of this bird. 7 months old and laying eggs.

Walt

Catdaddyfro here:

This pullet won Champion American Class out in Ventura CA and I just so happen to have some direct sisters and cousins of her here at my place, and will be learning and trying to make more just like her or better LOL

Jeff

Last edited:

OK I've had enough of winter! I'm tired of being cold! :p
& while I'm whining, I'm tired of reconciling this account I've been working on for TWO days now. People need to learn how to write halfway legibly. And put the right vendor on the right check! :he

Terri, I won't complain about the winter. I almost died with all the heat this summer, so I will keep quiet about the cool days. The colder temps helps keep the skeeters away.

Here's some awesomeness and prettiness to lighten up ya'll day, that is if ya'll like pretty chickens that is, LOL

•  

Here is the New Hamp pullet.

The lighting sucked, so you can't see the real color of this bird. 7 months old and laying eggs.

Walt

Catdaddyfro here:

This pullet won Champion American Class out in Ventura CA and I just so happen to have some direct sisters and cousins of her here at my place, and will be learning and trying to make more just like her or better LOL

Jeff

Nice looking bird but I don't guess I could be a judge because all chickens look alike to me. I guess I don't have an "eye" ;) for noticing differences that would make a chicken a American Class Champion. :idunno

Back
Top Bottom