"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

My soup of the day. Brocolli and Cheese soup with Shrimp.

Neighbors I think I need to exchange my new one for someone else. First her dog gets out and attacks buster my Pom while we out on our walk. Now she says her breaks went out and she ran over her gas meter. The gas company has turned off everyone's gas while they fix it. To top it off I had some errands I needed to take care of, I live at the end of a dead end road. So I can't leave . I think I want to exchange her for some one with a brain.:mad:

Last edited:
Neighbors I think I need to exchange my new one for someone else. First her dog gets out and attacks buster my Pom while we out on our walk. Now she says her breaks went out and she ran over her gas meter. The gas company has turned off everyone's gas while they fix it. To top it off I had some errands I needed to take care of, I live at the end of a dead end road. So I can't leave . I think I want to exchange her for so one with a brain.:mad:

What a PITA!!!!

Neighbors I think I need to exchange my new one for someone else. First her dog gets out and attacks buster my Pom while we out on our walk. Now she says her breaks went out and she ran over her gas meter. The gas company has turned off everyone's gas while they fix it. To top it off I had some errands I needed to take care of, I live at the end of a dead end road. So I can't leave . I think I want to exchange her for some one with a brain.
somad.gif

Something is watching over her, she is lucky she didn't blow herself up! You know everyone is different and brains just aren't for everyone
big_smile.png
Your breaks don't just go out! First they either get soft and you have to pump them to stop (leak in break line or low brake fluid) or they squeal like no tomorrow (bad pads).

Wx forecast calling for 3 days of freezing precip --- WHAT?!!! NO NONONONONONONONONONOONONONONOOONNONONONNONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
barnie.gif

Dr. apt tomorrow to find out if -- when - surgery on my knee. this will be the 3rd time for me. Not a happy camper here.

Plus my work computer is still on the fritz & this is payroll week -- I HAVE to have a working computer if people want to get paid!

Heads will be rolling tomorrow. Do not come to Cenla if you absolutely do not have to. You have been forewarned!
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom