"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

I hope not. I will rip my eyeballs out!!!
sad.png

I've forgotten. Who are Satan's Army's?
idunno.gif

Renee Guillory
We WILL be having our 1st swap of the year this saturday march1st in Deridder at the Beauregard Parish Fairgrounds!!! It will be from 9am until. The fee will be $3/ vehicle selling, pay this to Ken Evans, bc he is the one taking care of the fees. We have to pay this fee to be covered by the insurance. We will be selling out by the Trade Days Bldg. This is not limited to just chickens! Rabbits, quail, geese, turkeys, guinea, etc., are welcome. For more info I can be reached at 337-375-4534. Thanks and hope to see everyone there!

OOOOHHHHHHH~  Ok cool.  So, ya'll think this half blue heeler half German Shepherd puppy may be okay?    I have been terrified at the GS part of them being too territorial or something and killing some of my chickens!!
They are working dogs started as hearding dogs so german are a livestock protecter. Blue heeler if they are right and austrailn cattle dogs are the same breed. Thats two breeds bred to help the shepard.herd the animals and keep them safe. They need to know your pack leader and the shepard. your kids rank after you. then the dog then the flock is part of the pack but low in pecking order. They will watch you always take him with you when tending to there needs. he will learn what he is sopose to do. if he shows signs of prey drive (stalking them) correct him. it has to be done within 3 seconds of doing it. If I can help I will try.

Last edited:
So glad Blue has gotten the hang of being a mama!  What a nice surprise.

X2,Cracked. That is a win-win. Everybody looks happy in those fotos.
So sad about finding the body. I know what you mean: when I read about crime in the paper , if I don't recognize the street name I goggle map it and if it comes near my part of town I freak out. Too much violence!!

we are what wen are, BUT! My daughters husband said she was fat, and meant it. When they meet she was I think 15 size 0. This is her on a visit. She managed to keep 10# on. As for her husband ..she

:smack :duc The word got back to his patents and they corrected him. As a kid she always kept candy on hand and safety pins. Now she can not keep candy on hand... With 2 kids. After the 2nd, she really tried to keep the weight..

Oh! If only I had that problem. I blame her dad, Mr. Skin and Bones. :th

She looks beautiful to me and so does your grandson! Pam

Good job!!
I got a steal of a deal today. After my PT want to whole foods the broilers were 2.99 a lb thats a doller per pound off. I'm shopping when A lady comes up to me and say's she was at the one on magizine st. has the organic broilers on sale for 1.99 a lb and a extra 10 % off if you by twelve. I ask her if she's sure its the organic ones she sat's yes. She tells me she comes once a month to buy her food from fla. People think I'm off my rocker to go twice a month when I'm going to metarie. So I leave and go to the other store. It's a one day sale 1.99 a lb Chickens that run 12 to 17 dollars are 6 to7 dollars then I got 10% off on top of that. Needless to say you can hardly close my freezer.:thumbsup

Angel can't belive you have a broody that excepted store bought chicks. I hope this happens when my chicks come. Lucky girl!! I hope you catch a preditor tonight!

Back
Top Bottom