"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

This came through on my news feed
sickbyc.gif
Grow meat from celebrity tissue samples and then make salami out of it........this crazy world never ceased to shock me.

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/9248-bitelabs-eat-celebrity-meat?locale=en

http://bitelabs.org/

I don't see how they could actually do this and sell it, but even the idea is so gross to me! This has to be a joke.

Does this count as cannibalism?! What?!
sickbyc.gif

Thanks everyone about the opossum. I'm still sad about the babies but I know they are small predators now that will grow up to be big predators.

And I think I will start my journal and begin writing short stories. You all have inspired me. Thanks y'all. :D

Ok, so I have a habit of always looking down when I walk and it seems to pay off every 6 months. Today I found $10.00 on the ground at the gas station. Six months ago I found $20.00 on the ground. I'm hoping to find $100.00 the next time or winning lottery ticket.

So, instead of the saying, "Keep your head up". I keep my head down. I'm luckier that way. :)

Ok, so I have a habit of always looking down when I walk and it seems to pay off every 6 months. Today I found $10.00 on the ground at the gas station. Six months ago I found $20.00 on the ground. I'm hoping to find $100.00 the next time or winning lottery ticket.

So, instead of the saying, "Keep your head up". I keep my head down. I'm luckier that way.
smile.png
lau.gif
Keeping your head down is a good idea!

You know the Albertson's store here had a million dollar lottery ticket and it went unclaimed. It expired last month.

So, instead of the saying, "Keep your head up". I keep my head down. I'm luckier that way. :)

:lau Keeping your head down is a good idea! 

You know the Albertson's store here had a million dollar lottery ticket and it went unclaimed. It expired last month.

A MILLION DOLLAR TICKET????????????? SERIOUSLY ????????! :th WOW!

A MILLION DOLLAR TICKET????????????? SERIOUSLY ????????!
th.gif
WOW!

Yep, really! it was bought at Albertson's months ago and nobody ever turned it in to claim the million dollars and so it finally expired. It was all over the news. I actually do usually buy my tickets there but unfortunately it wasn't me - -you can bet I double and triple checked my ticket from that drawing!

This came through on my news feed
sickbyc.gif
Grow meat from celebrity tissue samples and then make salami out of it........this crazy world never ceased to shock me.

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/9248-bitelabs-eat-celebrity-meat?locale=en

http://bitelabs.org/

I don't see how they could actually do this and sell it, but even the idea is so gross to me! This has to be a joke.

That has to be completely fake. It is highly illegal to consume human meat in any form in most countries because of contamination. The process would require all of the meat to be cloned to produce their final product. While cloning is not illegal it is highly regulated and the meat byproduct of cloned animals has not yet been approved for human consumption. This is not to say that something along those lines will never hit the market, but they do have large loopholes to jump threw to get approved. I am sure if they do decide to go threw with this there will be a market for it. Never underestimate the power of a persons obsession.

That has to be completely fake. It is highly illegal to consume human meat in any form in most countries because of contamination. The process would require all of the meat to be cloned to produce their final product. While cloning is not illegal it is highly regulated and the meat byproduct of cloned animals has not yet been approved for human consumption. This is not to say that something along those lines will never hit the market, but they do have large loopholes to jump threw to get approved. I am sure if they do decide to go threw with this there will be a market for it. Never underestimate the power of a persons obsession.

My thought was: anyway, who are the celebrities giving up tissue to be eaten??? Never would happen.

Back
Top Bottom