"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Quote:
What will you be getting for them? Gotta love Louisiana!
barnie.gif

Quote:
Wow Julie you are quite a friend! To do that for one day would be exhausting, much less a whole week
th.gif
I will be picking up some large pallets tomorrow morning to make some grow out / silkie pens, otherwise I might have had to make the trip to come visit you and Chuckie!

Do you have any dogs? Mine go crazy over hoof trimmings!

Yea, I try to help anyone when I can. I just can't say no to helping people.

Sounds like you have a great project that is about to begin with those pallets. I can't wait to see the finished project. I'm sure that Chuckie will be sitting right along side of me once I start trimming. Whenever I am outside, he sees me and walks over and plops down and waits for his daily massage. He's a sweetie pie.

I had a dog about 5 years ago but she died. She was a pit bull and she died when she was 13 years old. She is buried under her favorite tree in the back yard.
sad.png

I remember those days of trimming nails. For some reason or another, my dog loved having her nails trimmed. Now that I think of it, my dog loved taking a bath as well. She was an inside dog and when I would run the water for a bath, I would sometimes find that my dog had jumped in the bathtub and was waiting on me to give her a bath.
roll.png
Go figure.

What kind of dogs do you have?

Quote:
Wow Julie you are quite a friend! To do that for one day would be exhausting, much less a whole week
th.gif
I will be picking up some large pallets tomorrow morning to make some grow out / silkie pens, otherwise I might have had to make the trip to come visit you and Chuckie!

Here is a pic of the dog "wheelchair" that my friend made for my co-worker's dog, so that she can get around. This is the same friend that builds all of my coops, pens, etc.
6612_wheelchair.jpg

6612_maddy_in_wheelchair.jpg

6612_maddy.jpg

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Fun?
lau.gif

You made me laugh.

If I was back in KS I would love to run over and help ya,I wouldn't be that far away.But I gotta live all the way over here....
hmm.png

You can always move back to Louisiana to meet all of us.
gig.gif

Quote:
th.gif

Yea, I try to help anyone when I can. I just can't say no to helping people.

Sounds like you have a great project that is about to begin with those pallets. I can't wait to see the finished project. I'm sure that Chuckie will be sitting right along side of me once I start trimming. Whenever I am outside, he sees me and walks over and plops down and waits for his daily massage. He's a sweetie pie.

I had a dog about 5 years ago but she died. She was a pit bull and she died when she was 13 years old. She is buried under her favorite tree in the back yard.
sad.png

I remember those days of trimming nails. For some reason or another, my dog loved having her nails trimmed. Now that I think of it, my dog loved taking a bath as well. She was an inside dog and when I would run the water for a bath, I would sometimes find that my dog had jumped in the bathtub and was waiting on me to give her a bath.
roll.png
Go figure.

What kind of dogs do you have?

An 8 year old boxer, a 3 year old German Shepherd, and a 7 month old yellow lab (who is already trained for hunting season
big_smile.png
)

Back
Top Bottom