"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Hi @CajunPrincess! You quoted Pam but she was responding to my post. Were you talking about my birds? I do have some nice big boys looking for homes. :D
Sorry, brand new on this site & trying to figure out how things work.
I am in Holden. I have 12 hens ( various types) & 2 turkeys currently.
Where are you located?

Where are you? What's in your flock?

Hi @CajunPrincess! You quoted Pam but she was responding to my post. Were you talking about my birds? I do have some nice big boys looking for homes. :D
Sorry, brand new on this site & trying to figure out how things work.
I am in Holden. I have 12 hens ( various types) & 2 turkeys currently.
Where are you located?

Where are you? What's in your flock?

I'm over in the lake charles area, near kinder.

Hey everyone, yes, I am still alive, I just wanted to Say Hi and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, I will be working both of them. Yes, I am still raising chickens and now ducks, had 2 ducks and a chicken hatch 3 baby ducks, i was surprised any hatched the way they went about it, I have a well rounded flock of CCL from the parent birds i got from you, PAM, I have a flock of BLRW got as chicks from a lady in Youngsville. Still have Dominiques, SLW & GLW, and several OEs,EEs, Crested White Legbars and a couple coo coo crested legbars.and many more. I hope to finish land clearing soon and get time to get on here and visit, i have had a stretch of foot problems, shoulder and hand problems, i have been in sever pain since June, i think we have most of it under control, getting old is not what i thought it would be,

Hi all finally found my Louisiana peeps (slow learner) 8 hens on the back 40.  feet. They not laying well first molt I guess. Come on spring!  

Welcome!
This time of year they will lay less due to molts and less daylight hours, but should pick up again in the spring.

Back
Top Bottom